Sons of Luminaire
100% small-gang PVP, 100% EU timezone, no sov, no Alliance, no big blues. Kill everything.
What We Offer:
- 100% PVP – at least 3 corp-run small-gang PVP fleets (5-15 guys) per week, if not more, in both low-sec and null and using a broad array of sub cap ships;
- A genuinely helpful, friendly community of 100% European timezone players who all play this game to PVP;
- A real appreciation for the fact you have a real life: a casual approach to the game, we have no formal activity requirements;
- The ease of staging out of Jita 90% of the time –easy, no jump freighters required, and no 10 hour move op to get your stuff to the corp’s staging;
- A stocked corporation office and cloning facilities in one of the hottest systems in low-sec, which we also occasionally stage from.
And most importantly…
- The truth. We’re a small, close-knit corp and want to stay that way, meaning the nights we’re not running any fleets, it might be quiet. We don’t have 100+ people in corp chat, ten fleets a day, strat ops every second hour, ratting space, dedicated logistics, or moons for you to mine. That ■■■■ is pretty boring anyway. All we expect you to do is make ISK your way (whether that’s scamming, stealing, missions, or with your credit card) and use it to buy ships so you can come shoot things with us. The only thing we’re concerned with is PVP, and we’ll do it as often as we can.
The Sons of Luminaire has a storied (if short) history. Born in mid-2019 with 10 members who were fed up with FEDUP, their Alliance at the time, the corp quickly grew to 40 active, decent members and became at the time one of the top killing European timezone , small-gang PVP, sub-cap only corps in any low-sec region. Although, it was more through luck than skill.
In late 2019 the corp’s staging citadel was laid siege to by FEDUP, its former Alliance, in response to…
… well, acts of piracy committed by the corporation in FEDUP’s sovereign space. We won.
The corp is small but active now, having left faction warfare and with a focus on broader small-gang PVP in low-sec and particularly in null, taking advantage of the new ESS system to slaughter hordes of nullbears.
The founding concept of the corp is and always will be:
- to do small-gang PVP,
- to have a good time doing it.
Here’s some poor quality PVP videos:
What We Want:
- PVP-focussed pilots who are familiar with game mechanics and solo or small-gang PVP, and have a few hundred kills to prove it; and at least 15 million skillpoints focussed on PVP skills;
- Self-sufficiency – you will need your own ISK, and a can-do attitude towards the game;
- A microphone and an ability to speak on comms when needed, usually Discord or TS;
- European (or near) timezone – nearly all corp fleets start between 1830 – 2000 EVE;
- A social attitude - we want cool, relaxed people to fly with who are willing to get involved.
- People who are active enough to log in at least once a week (or thereabouts) to fly with us.
Interested? You can join our Discord and ping @Recruiter in public chat to get our attention.
And finally, here’s what people who don’t know what they’re talking about had to say about us:
“… as someone who’s fought em many times solo or in a small gang, I can promise you, dear potential applicant, that these fellas bring a good fight.”
“■■■■ off, prostitutes”
Chpoker Nosha, United Fleet
“idk saucy I have yet to be in one of your fleets where the entire fleet was not paid for by loot scooped from the shattered husks of your enemies”
Alquimista Blanco, Aideron Robotics
“ballshit speed m8. grow some ■■■■■■■ balls cunts and brawl”
Teal’c 79, The Pannion Domin
“recent recruit myself, though I can say already that it was a very positive move joining these guys.”
Corp Thieph, Sons of Luminaire