We are a small, reckless but skilled group of pilots with a great passion for small-scale pvp fights.
Despite being one of the smallest corporations on the Gallente side of Faction War, we are still in the top 10 of the killboards in the Placid and Black Rise regions.
We also have won the competition and scored the most kills in August of all Gallente militia corps
We are also members of the biggest and best Galmil alliance - Villore Accords - and we are the only EUTZ based corp in it, which gives us access to alliance level ops, more fleets and generally more content. And that’s what we’re about, content!
Our main objective is to seek fun in solo and small-gang engagements throughout the warzone. No TiDi, no two-and-a-half-hour-long-fleets-with-no-kills, no F1 structure bashing*, no camping of Nourv gate**. Just jump into a fleet and take some fights!
We use a variety of setups - from frigs to BS - but prefer to fly smaller ships which have wider engagement profile in the Faction War zone. If you join up we’ll be able to tell you about corp and alliance doctrines.
*OK, sometimes we join the wider alliance in killing enemy structures for the good of Galmil but you’re under no obligation to do so
**Unless you particularly want to, then we can hook you up with the right people
- EUTZ - The time when all the fun is happening (16:00-00:00 Eve time);
- Good company to fly with - A bunch of hardcore folks experienced in PVP who will teach you how to win even the most desperate fights, or to at least take some of the bastards down with you;
- A lot of small-gang engagements - At corporation, alliance or militia level;
- A huge number of targets - We are significantly outnumbered in the warzone at the moment, and often take fights against the odds, which means we can find opponents in nearly every system (when they don’t flee in terror);
- The best place to live in Faction War - The border zone between Placid and Black Rise (Vlillirier and the surrounding area);
- Faction Warfare - A good way to get money while waiting for PVP; waste no time, you either get yummy LP or loot from your enemies;
- No pressure - We have no CTAs, fly when you want to fly but equally don’t hesitate to get involved in strategic level alliance ops if you want that content too.
- 5 million skill points+ is still preferable but not necessary , we’re taking old hands and (for the first time ever!) new blood who want to learn to pvp, so if you’re looking to start you can get an account via a buddy link (e.g. https://www.eveonline.com/signup?invc=4021244f-0089-42d6-ad68-0faa54d55b21) if you haven’t already done so and get 1 million bonus SP to be able to kill stuff right from day one .
- Basic PVP experience is desirable but we’ll be happy to help teach you if you’re willing to learn. (The amount of you’re willing to learn will be judged from your activity and, to a lesser extent, your killboard in your first month in the corp.)
- - Good general PVP activity - You should be willing to PVP, keep your killboard fresh with kills (and losses!), and not hesitate to take the initiative, get out there and get some fights.
- - Willing to improve - Learn from your losses and your victories and don’t hesitate to ask questions, including things like skill training paths if you’re new to the game.
- - A working microphone and ability to be in voice comms (TS3) when you’re online.
- - Self-sufficiency - You should be able to bring a ship to the battlefield at any time, even if it is just a Tech 1 destroyer. (Ask for tips on how to get money effectively while living in Faction War lowsec, shooting stuff and losing ships.)
- - Civility - Be respectful in local chat and on comms - A little smack talk is expected and you’ll soon learn who on the enemy side (and in Galmil) likes to indulge but don’t make it personal and don’t whine about your loses, throw out a ‘gf’ (win or lose), get another ship and go again.
Overall we’re looking for friendly, chill guys who want to have a good time and a good laugh whilst blowing up some internet spaceships.
To Join: Join our Discord https://discord.gg/4z5Cfnh and speak to a Recruiter directly (type @Recruiter in public-chat to get their attention).