A message from The Triglavian Initiative

After 36 hours of gruelling combat and through the cooperation of The Triglavian Initiative and The Imperium, the system of Niarja is finally under Triglavian control.

Hundreds fought bravely over arguably the most important Invasion to date, with thousands of manhours and billions of ISK being spent on both sides to try and secure victory.

Although we now have another jewel to add to our crown, the war against AEGIS and EDENCOM oppression will continue until the masses of New Eden are truly free from the tendrils of Drifter influence. To my adversaries, I congratulate you on a good fight and hope that you soon see through the lies which have caused you to find yourself on the wrong side of this conflict.

We couldn’t have taken Niarja without the blood sweat and tears of every pilot involved and on behalf of the TTI leadership I thank you. Rest well, for you are all glorious champions.

26 Likes

o7
Thank you everyone for coming, it was a blast.

Dear Squares,
GF

2 Likes

uWu <3

Don’t pat yourself on the back too much, this entire event was pre-determined.

2 Likes

Good joke

4 Likes

as any sore looser would say

3 Likes

Are you seriously stupid enough to believe that CCP would leave something like destroying Niarja in the hands of the players? The entire purpose of this event is that CCP wants to make high sec unplayable, the “conflict” is all smoke and mirrors.

2 Likes

Phew, good guys triumph again

Enormous effort on both sides, supper happy that I was part of it (even though I missed the last part). Great job everybody, now rest :slight_smile:

3 Likes

o7
Amazing work

2 Likes

SORRY SLAVE I AM PRETY SURE I DIDN’T ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK
GO BACK TO AMARR AND START TO WORK

Niarja have fallen

1 Like

how can someone be so bitter over 1 system?

1 Like

7 Likes

Remember to get a tatoo

you promise that

1 Like

Good guys win again.

I forgot about that… ■■■■ GUESS IT’S TIME TO BOOK IT

:red_circle: With massive help of a null sec block.

1 Like

That’s literally been the point of the whole thing with invasions - giving players the power to change the very landscape of the game. We knew Niarja was coming, from way back in Chapter 1 - you have no idea how many people were ready to drop everything and come here.

3 Likes

Kybernauts do it again…

Nailed IT :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nom Nom Nom