When will these Trivialturds be leaving New Eden? :psyccp:

Triglavian Invasion are causing too much interference inside systems without Blue Stars.

Jufvitte 0.5 is still being rear ended by these Trivialturds and even though Edencom tried to flush them with their minor victory those turds are still soiling the gates.

Forcing a playstyle is not fun and needs to stop.

18 Likes

How are you not neutral to them yet?

2 Likes

Frostpacker won’t forgive them.

Trivialturds :poop:

Dont forget emoji.

5 Likes

:red_circle: Neutrality should not be option in this all out war. That it was possible at all is just another of CCP’s dumb design flaws. How are you supposed to make “difficult choices” if you can just opt out of the war?

3 Likes

Like their Triglavian Transmuters are focusing Blue Star systems, why randomly invite(invade) Red Star systems?

Yet you forgive Edencom.

Wierd

4 Likes

Cringe post OP

7 Likes

Frostpacker is not giving or receiving from Edencom.

/

Cringe is the sound that a freshly mined block of ice makes right before it in placed into the rear of the ore cargo hold.

Like why wasn’t there an Ice Hold installed?

1 Like

Triglavians dont charge you taxes.

Where do you think Edencom gets its funding?

And why are you forgiving Edencom for a string of failures to protect Empire space?

You really think the Empires have your best interests at heart?

3 Likes

Well for starters they don’t sit on gates waiting for someone who is alt tabbed while on autopilot to Jita.

is a person who deserves to be disintegrated anyway, you know that.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Well thats just you being silly.

Can I have another Orca, btw pls

My mining operations in Gammel under the Triglavian Occupation are expanding.

They literally do that

2 Likes

How did this turn out to be about who gets a free Orca?

How about helping me understand how do the Red and Yellow star systems keep getting attacked?

/[quote=“Elein_Caldriea, post:15, topic:264373, full:true”]
They literally do that
[/quote]
I am seeing them as Neutral from the beginning.

Im telling you that it doesnt matter, because you just white yourself to trigs and keep on truckin.

Mining in Trig systems is great, so many less people.

And if its during an invasion, better cycletimes.

new-orca
check the timing I had purchased this the very moment you had mentioned the Orca in your comment above.

2 Likes

Spooky

1 Like

Triglavians aren’t going away, the video sent out a while ago strongly hints that they are going to become something like a faction.

The full-on system invasions I’m guessing (completely without factual support) may continue until the end of September or October, then the ‘next phase’ will being where the Trigs actually start doing something with the systems they’ve taken.

2 Likes