When will these Trivialturds be leaving New Eden? :psyccp:

I guess i should stop autopiloting around Jufvitte.

Why do i never see you in Jufvitte local @Iceacid_Frostpacker?

Frostpacker does have outside corp contacts for covert mining operations, but after the last reset Frostpacker was there to retrieve a moon survey fitted frigate before jumping out of system.

/

True, it sort of ended without supplying detail behind that comment.

Triglodytes :sauropod:

7 Likes

They’ve certainly been good for selling Orcas.

OP, they will be gone September 5. After then it is safe to autopilot your Orca again.

2 Likes

I wonder if Triglavian Structures will nbeed Quantum Plex Hyper Cube Core Modules

2 Likes

All the hyperspamcubes you could want. Pouring out of dem Trig bldgs.

1 Like

Because difficult choices should involve player agency in PvP conflicts, not some random NPCs that nobody (except the forum trolls) gives a **** about. Opting out of NPC nonsense should be as easy as possible.

2 Likes

So you side with aliens you know nothing about because of Taxes!
Wow, you really believe that these aliens will not have some sort of penalty for human arrogance in the future?
But you at least have an amusing argument, I give you that.

3 Likes

You know, in more inglorious times, you would be asked to show us where on the little ship model the Triglavians touched you.

2 Likes

I already did post a picture, I do have others though for a more formal complaint.

If you only saw the tickets I submit on these issues.

:red_circle: Rubbish. The more people are forced to take sides, the more people run this content and the more people can be ganked or fight in lim systems.

1 Like

These Trivialturd NPC’s are changing the security status on systems to be partly considered lowsec to force pve players into either moving out or change to pvp.

There is no fun in that and when a PVE player who understands that PVP is going into lowsec and or null sec or even whs.

Why have Concord at all in systems lower than 0.8 then? The whole delivery is broken and doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

good question!

1 Like

Seem a perfectly decent reason to me.

They havent done anything to me.

What has Edencom done for anybody?

The fact is that theres no aliens, just more humans as usual. Heck its just pixels

Side with whatever you want, it doesnt actually matter

1 Like

Don’t ask what EDENCOM can do for you. Ask yourself what you can do for EDENCOM, to protect highsec.

3 Likes

Nothing really, thats why Im sitting this one out.

No benefit either way.

Especially if the player agency is indeed a lie and this is part of the move to full motenisation of every part of the game.

1 Like

Why not use player agency towards the monetisation goal? :upside_down_face:

Why waste the effort when people are so dumb theyll do anything you want and thank you for it?

CCP certainly want more destruction among capsuleers. That at the hands of another capsuleer if NPCs are not enough. Trig invasions are just about that. So many players fell to doing what CCP expected them to do. :wink:

Doing nothing doesnt really delay inevitable. As CCP dev who made these invasions wrote: THIS CONTENT COMES TO YOU.

China is more independent and defensive about these invasions. And they are doing the right thing. But when the results will be merged from both servers, because they will, its the same database, they will have some changes also that arise from trig wins, that people have done here.

Niarja will not be invaded in Serenity, it was chosen to be fought on Tranquility. For a reason.

1 Like

Player agency? I think that is the answer, not enough batting for EDENCOM must be the reason why and it must be also due to the pilots all fighting for Triglavian empire to watch HighSec fall.