When will these Trivialturds be leaving New Eden? :psyccp:

Doing anything doesnt either.

The pieces of this puzzle are lining up, and where its going I cannot follow.

Can I have your stuff then? Pretty please. :kissing_heart:

My stuff wont be worth anything after the dust clears on this.

Bear in mind, if it was just the invasion, I wouldnt care.

But its where it and everything else theyve changed in the last couple years that has finallly quashed what little blind optimism I had left.

Maybe you could just log in then from time to time and talk with us, the rest of bittervets, about how good EVE was back in the days. We could make a bittervet party with exotic dancers and crates of wine. :partying_face:

3 Likes

That wont be possible once the Login Tax or the Local Chat license comes in.

1 Like

:psyccp:

You forget the roleplay aspect in my argument as the other one I debated with yesterday when I mentioned a monastery, the use of words should give you at least a hint.

I have not taken a side, and probably will not take a side, or maybe I will since I do not like aliens.
If it has three fingers it is an alien!

And a short advice lighten up .

That’s a means to an end and a clumsy one at best. CCP should support player-driven PvP conflicts directly, not as a side effect of NPC nonsense.

How do we know that?

Lucky Serenity, I guess.

CCP Coyote29.08.2020 CCP Coyote Discord Fireside - Google Docs

So, despite being separate servers, both servers share the same database. It’s silly, so don’t even get me started on the problems there, but basically we need the final set of systems to be the same in the DB, due to the nature of some of the permanent changes.

This is actually why there are two separate buckets - we can’t have one server winning Niarja and another losing it, because then we have to make the terrible decision of which server’s actions to override. However, we did look at what’s in what bucket and ensure systems that were very high profile on one server but not the other (like Niarja) are decided by the server that would care about it more. Imagine the bitter taste in everyone’s mouths if Serenity had lost Niarja, instead of TQ?

I can’t really say anything more about that, though.

It was posted in triglavian discord

Also Serenity wouldnt lost Niarja.

Serenity is pro EDENCOM and doesnt care about trigs. They would make it Fortress.

2 Likes

JFC that’s stupid. The sheer incompetence by CCP here is unbelievable. And they willingly admit to this incompetence.

2 Likes

The trip between Jita and Amarr is risky enough as it is without the added dangers that now lurk within Niarja.

then… don’t risk it?
who is forcing you to?

If the progress had taken into account the actions on both servers, would any systems have entered final limnality?

I wonder if CCP’s account database is also shared between servers. You know how the Chinese demand access to all data from companies that do business on their soil? Yeah, lol.

When Frostpacker undocks and warps out to the ice belt. It can cause the present ice mining pilots hearts to skip a beat when Frostpacker breaks out of warp.

Frostpacker clears a belt like how a vacuum clears dust on the rug.

There is always a level of risk when Mining Ice and when a system with a non blue star is invaded, this is currently forcing Frostpacker to dock up or move systems.

Sure Frostpacker could undock just one Orca for the duration of the Invasion and have align to pointed at all times but where is the fun in that?

it’s disgusting how you role play by referring to yourself in third person. for that you deserve every death by the triglavs you suffer.

the fun is that you survive? it seems like you know what the answer is to your problems, but are refusing to accept it because it’s not “fun”. can’t help you anymore then.

Yes? I’m not sure what you are asking but all of the Final Liminalities on Tranquility have been earned by the players here. There have been no “Massive Invasions” here.

My first guess would be that New Eden is seeing new Pilots all the time and these Pilots are seeing these Invasions as normal everyday occurrences within the systems they travel past.

It is only when non blue star systems are invaded is really what this thread is complaining about on my front.

I actually think it’s a good way for new players to get accustomed to the dismal reality of EVE. Better to be honest upfront and have a proverbial overweight phat phuque who’s camping at gate before you encounter a real one, right? :rofl:

As far as blue systems go, idk. :man_shrugging: You described it perfectly. Any old system being infected with the Trivialturds is the same.

1 Like