When will these Trivialturds be leaving New Eden? :psyccp:

hmm…Actually, I would like to know that.

@CCP_Aurora , @CCP_Convict - Do the Tranquility and Serenity servers share an account database?

Sir, you must be at least 13 to play EVE Online.

2 Likes

I found the “mouth and anus peripheral” bit to be quite funny, actually.

1 Like

It is clearer now how Raravoss fell as there are too many Triglavian Collective supporters.

1 Like

“Would you like to know more?”

2 Likes

“Incompetent Military Tactics: The Movie”

(my favorite movie of all time)

1 Like

an edencom post mean less people in the system :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Noteworthy snippet other than the Serenity vs Tranquility stuff:

"We are not removing highsec. We are not trying to make everything dangerous. I can’t say how we are/are not doing this, but I think it’s safe to say that at the end of the arc, highsec will be very recognizable… just different. "

Speaking of Arcs… what about the SOE Epic Arc, ya sillies.

Oh, indeed.

When hauling shinies that couldn’t align in 2 seconds on a path that would have included Niarja or Uedama or both, I would routinely CHOOSE to go the long way around past Rens and through Hek.

I just dislike that our choices have been narrowed.

“We have a bucket of systems that can spawn on TQ and another for SR, and they don’t overlap.”

Niarja didn’t spawn an invasion on SR. Plenty of systems that were invaded on SR won’t be on TQ, apparently.

So where can we get a Kybernaut type site listing all the Serenity invaded systems so we know which ones are “safe” here on TQ, btw?

After watching the latest Scope Video, I fear that things are about to become far worse.

2 Likes

That wouldnt be a surprise then. Potential systems at least.
Those that were already invaded? I think it is somewhere there…

But Jita would be in Tranquility like everything important for tranquility. Who at CCP even considers china server more important than TQ? Also knowing obvious chinese dislike for invaders of all sorts, CCP would not give up chance to make the tranquility server a demolition derby in future. Serenity will feel it too.

Its not really as important for players as its important for CCP and PA.

Oh great … I just had to watch that.

Thanks for the tip(?)

Permanent would be bad enough. Completely gone from the map would be worse.

Though something about how if a system invasion was won by EDENCOM it wouldn’t be invaded again in the future?

That sounds sort of promising for the anti Invasion pilot.

Yeah, I meant the ones already invaded, same as the invasions page on Kybernaut Clade or whatnot.

Would be very interesting, especially if the lists are equal on both… but I feel like way more than half the systems in HS and LS in TQ are vulnerable, so how on earth does this “two separate buckets with absolutely no overlap” thing work, then? That would mean on SR there are hardly any invaded systems, hardly any even vulnerable to invasion.

Trig invasion will leave when there is no PVE players in High-sec systems or there is no more any High sec systems in the space.

Wait, you can make yourself neutral to them? How do you do that?
I have assets spread ALL over highsec and the other day I wanted to consolidate some stuff to sell. Nope. Not happening with these invasions. Jumps that were 11 jumps away are now 40 jumps away, or not even accessible at all. I needed to move something from Hek to Jita - nope, not even possible. So it’s like, interrupting my play. I’m really tired of these invasions and forcing people to not be able to get their stuff in high sec.

shoot edencom ships, join a kybernaut fleet for standing/

You have a few options:

1. Join the pro-Triglavian discord, if you are interested in getting involved with the invasion or joining active invasion fleets https://discord.gg/fbr9SP
  2. Join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community” and ask if anyone is running a standings fleet
  3. Go to a “Minor EDENCOM Victory” found here https://kybernaut.space/invasions in something expendable and destroy a NPC ship at an EDENCOM Forward Post

CCP is using every mean they could use to kill PVE in game. So that players have to buy PLEX

But if there’s no more PvE, what are we going to use to buy PLEX from other people? :thinking:

2 Likes