A message from The Triglavian Initiative

That really was the highest point, Jita when invaded will not be so fought over. There will be no people to fight then, peeps will at last walk out of homes, no gorona anymore, and their stuff will be safe in Jita 4-4 npc station, waiting for better times. Only some pro trig in his 3 multiboxed Leshaks wil be there, he is always there in EDENCOM sites.

1 Like

No the good guys lost…

the better guys won…

so what you are saying… the null block alliances got out done by high sec “players”

Yeah i agree with you that null blocs are spoilt brats and CCP shouldn’t put up with it. But that doesn’t have anything to do with the trig invasion in empire.

Grats on your NPC content taking over from players fighting players …iguess.

36 hours is a long grind – especially from a group that was reminded they need to step away from the keyboard and maybe take a bath. Is this new eve?

Bath ???

That’s what baby wipes are for.

Was a lot of fun everyone

1 Like

Thank you and the rest of TTI for the opportunity to take part. I wish I got myself dug in sooner, this is the most engaging PvE content I’ve ever been involved in.

2 Likes

Ah so because you personally weren’t there to see the pro-EDENCOM pushback it didn’t happen. Seriously?

A long time ago in a expansion trailer long since forgotten CCP said the Empires were losing their grasp on power, this theme has been slowly escalating for years with newer NPCs providing various levels of active threats to players.

Trigs are merely the newest of the NPCs that actively threaten empire control and the first to offer players in hisec the chance to actively influence the amount of control the empires have for a more than a couple of days

It’ll get patched a couple of times before it works in a more balanced manner in terms of the influence hopefully going both ways.

I understand the Triglavians. What I don’t understand is Edencom. Edencom seems completely redundant to the existing empires and their fortress systems seem pointless. If the Trigs lost a system, it could have just reverted to normal. Instead, it stays “invaded” but with a fortress. It makes no sense to me.

5 Likes

Yeah, that could and probably should be the first step in the empires taking the system back, not the end stage, like establishing a beachhead. It wouldn’t be the first time that someone released something before they had the rest of it that makes it work ready to go live.

I’ve not looked at the mechanics so I’m basically John Snowing it at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

The reason that the system becomes a “fortress” is a gameplay mechanics reason. If they system did not become a fortress, and reverted back to a normal system, then it could be targeted for invasion again.

This would mean that the EDENCOM players would see NOTHING for all their effort.

The term invaded is potentially confusing if it’s used like Xeux says, fortified would be a much better label for a system in a fortress state.

The gates leading into EDENCOM fortress systems still have giant flags of Triglavians on them and the station text is all triangles. It is pretty silly.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s daft, if it’s a fortress system it would make more sense to swap the trig flag for an edencom flag and revert the text back to normal, or another font.

Do you still get trig npc’s roaming in Fortress systems? Cause then i can see the value in having them show on the star gate.

Trig NPCs will only be found in Triglavian Minor Victories and Liminal Systems.

Emerging conduits can be farmed in Minor Victory systems but there are no sites in Liminalities.

1 Like

There is normaly 1 roaming trig fleet in every edencom minor victory as well