A New Politician in the Ring

Thank you, sir!
I commend you on your decision to stand for what you say, for this is a rare merit for this place. I have met too many people in these forums whose words have no weight, who just say something and run away whenever I demand them to take responsibility. And I deeply respect those, who stand for their words even with their lives.

What happens in the Federation, is actually not of my concern. I don’t live in the Federation and never did - I fight against the Federation, protecting our space and our homes from Gallente occupants. I am fighting for the property of our Corporations won’t be stolen, and for our citizens won’t be slaughtered by Gallente Death Squads, for Caldari prisoners to not be tortured in Gallente hidden prison camps, for our ancestral home, for the space we colonized, for parents to not their children and children to lose their parents just because some Gallente politician decided they don’t like our way of life.

But that’s what the democracy truly does. It is a tyranny of the majority. It is a rule of people blinded by their hatred and greed, it’s a system where you can express your lowliest animalistic desires without any fear of being grabbed by hand - for it will be just your vote, one of trillions, you won’t have responsibility for that. But when most of people do that, you can see the result.

And that’s what the freedom does too. It’s another mechanism for unleashing the worst of human desires without fear of retribution. For if you’re free to do something terrible, you pretty much can do that. That’s what the freedom brings. Tyrants can’t rise to power without freedom to do what they want, without law and order to keep them in check.

We in the State don’t like the freedom because we despise Gurista. This scum that infests Venal, you will probably hear about this place or hear these names, they might even try to seduce you with their ideology. We know already who they are. Pirates. They are the epitome of freedom, the type of folk that want to do whatever they want disregarding anything. Take what they want, kill whomever they want. Because they don’t respect the law, because they don’t respect the honor, because they want freedom. They’re the type who can give you promise and then break it, going for your money. They betrayed the State. They don’t have honor. But they want freedom. Is this an ideal you would want to fight for? To have freedom to take anything you want from those who are weaker, because you’re stronger and have that freedom? Because that’s what pirates do.

Yes, no society is perfect. But when you want the purest of evils - that would be Guristas.