A Request and a Warning

I mean, it’s obviously Storm dishonor, since you’re Storm Bear.

It seems the Amarr front against the Minmatar is collapsing under the onslaught of the republic forces. And unlike us Caldari, stoically fighting on, the self-appointed “Supreme Commander of Allied Amarr Militia Forces” must now find an external controversy to deflect the attention from the front. Appearances must be maintained.

2 Likes

Are you here to engage in diplomacy? Will anything I say make a difference for what you have already decided?

Part of me hopes the answer is yes. But many times have I been scorched trusting and apologizing for you. Why argue now?

If no, you have nothing left to threaten me with. All there is to do is to follow the course you’ve laid, and we shall lock and fire.

That’s nice. As you seem to have misunderstood my query, allow me to rephrase:

Might you clarify as to the nature of this dishonor which I bear?

One wonders exactly are you stoically fighting, the desire to leave station perhaps?

Me? I do not fly combat ships that is true. I am merely the CEO of a corporation that does.

I believe my pilots do some fighting occasionally.

2 Likes

Ah, a calmil “leader” who’s never successfully lead the bow of their ship from the undock, mystified as to how one might style themselves as a leader of a militia.

Thanks for clearing that up.

So when’s the last time Empress Kittenz showed up on the battlefield?

I mean, either being an administrator is valid, or it ain’t.

2 Likes

Are you the Amarrian version of Diana Kim? Leaders don’t have to be martial to be competent.

1 Like

I suppose you’re now going to argue that a “competent leader” needs be neither a leader nor competent.

I love IRED. I really do.

What?

It’s always interesting to see a diplomatic implosion.

I see no reason not to cook popcorn at the sight of the slavers moving to eat each other alive. A wonderful post, Commander Vektor.

4 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I respectfully ask that y’all keep me out of this. While the Enemy quarrelling is always amusing and I hope to have the time for popcorn again one day, in case you have not noticed let me tell you we live in severely interesting times, and it is the tournament season. I have enough on my table without having to review media pings about mentions in unactionable contexts.

2 Likes

Don’t get so excited dear. I literally mentioned your name in hyperbole. Rest assured, no one cares.

Very timely for an intelligence asset I would think.

Blow for blow, Monsieur White.

1 Like

Potentially Director Blaque’s proudest moment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.