Turnur - An Alert from Management

This is a broadcast to all capsuleers in Eugidi that are not affiliated with the Amarr militia. While I understand the spectacle of our great works in Turnur was alluring to many, understand this, to enter our domain without expressed authorization from Amarr Militia forces is to forfeit your clone and the lives of your crew, a fact that many learned too late.

As a result of our great work, the wicked inhabitants of Turnur I are no more. Dust and echos are all that remain - purified by the righteous glare of the Turnur star and teleported to a plane of non-existence. A modest, now smoldering sacrifice on the altar of science - a small price to pay for the advancement of the Empire’s offensive capabilities in the realm of stellar manipulation. Though the loss of industry on the planet and annual fief is lamentable, it is a toll that the militia pays gladly. A smoldering cinder may be less hospitable than a desert, but if the former is bereft of rebels, then it is all the easier to police.

To those foolish enough to establish local structures while the Amarr militia’s defensive capacity was pushed to the breaking point, your structures will be transferred to CTRLV within 24 standard hours, or they will be converted to dust. The radiance of our divine apparatus has already cleansed the system of several such footholds. Our swords are sharp, and my captains are giddy to see this work completed under the simmering glare of the Turnur star.

This is your final warning. Leave now, or I will bathe the stargates in your coagulated detritus.

Mikal Vektor
Supreme Commander of Allied Amarr Militia Forces

3 Likes

As a pilot of the caldari pilot, i condemm this genocide of the mimmatar people and i will promise that any pilot for the amarr will receive the proper “caldari way of justice”

2 Likes

This is the dumbest and most childish ■■■■ I’ve read all year here. And considering we’re getting to the tail end of it, that’s an achievement in and of itself.

1 Like

Great, now in addition to “only” having to deal with a new weapon of mass destruction, we have a Cult of the Exploding Stars wanting to “cleanse systems with the radiance of the divine apparatus”.

The Amarr ability to spring up the bizarrest death cults never ceases to amaze. How did you people ever get off a planet without killing yourselves in the process is a true mystery.

3 Likes

I hope the geniuses who came up with CEMWPA 14 years ago are real proud of this explosive culmination of their efforts.

1 Like

Well, remember, Vektor’s Gallente.

1 Like

Ethnically, perhaps. There appears to be nothing Gallente about his spirit.

1 Like

Fine, fair, I guess.

The cult sounds pretty Amarrian to me though.

1 Like

And so the Federation must be destroyed, roger.

3 Likes

Tiger space, the Amarr Militia are our valued allies. If they want to blow up a few stars thats their choice.

There are consequence to atrocity, allied or not, they will pay

4 Likes

Tiger space, looking at your employment history I couldn’t help but notice that you have enlisted multiple times in the “Federal Defense Union”. It seems that your allegiance changes with the tides of war.

And ?

Do Amarr Loyalists ever shut up?

1 Like

I would advise ignoring Tiger. He is bullheaded and pays heed to nothing but his own desires.

You tread dangerously close to heresy, Vektor.

2 Likes

At Holy Amarr’s need; there is a gulf in the esteem due to the man who stands, and the one who stands aside— that gulf can no more be narrowed by the wrongheaded proclamations of one, than the craven accusations of the other.

Oh, do I? Where is the line exactly? Can you describe it to me?

If I were to do something as brazen as descend on Eugidi in lockstep with Minmatar rebels to attack the Amarr Militia’s infrastructure, while the militia was engaged in holy work, would that be sufficient for heresy?

The sad part of all this is that I’m almost sure you have no idea what I’m talking about. I’m honestly not sure what has driven so many droll and witless larvae from their musty crevices, only to cautiously emerge to eek out the most boring and tired accusations. Perhaps the glare from the Turnur star was sufficient to alert you to the outside world. Regardless of the reason, kindly see that you wriggle your supple grubby form back into the safety of your borehole before something with verterbae comes along and makes you into a snack.

2 Likes

Ironically, the Amarr Empire is known for its ability to industrialize lava planets. Now they can manufacture them as well!

@Aldrith_Shutaq , do tell me at what point you recognize that these maniacs you fly with are no better than Nauplius and edeity. These are raving lunatics, barely clothed Sani Sabik worshippers of carnage, that you have thrown your lot in. Please tell me you will realize this sooner rather than later.

You cannot get more saturday morning holovid Sabik than this man I swear. And yet he is the banner you flock to, Aldrith?

4 Likes