Active EU player looking for a corporation

Hello everyone!

My names Nelson, I’m a relatively new player having been here for around a year.

I’ve spent the majority of my time in Signal Cartel, if you haven’t heard of them they are a corporation that Maps wormholes amongst other things.

Unfortunately, Signal Cartel forbids PVP. Whilst this hasn’t been a problem, I want to try everything this game has to offer, and PVP is the one big thing.

Ideally, I am looking for a small - medium sized wormhole corporation, although any PVP or fleet corporations that would be willing to essentially take a new player would be hugely appreciated.

I’m a quick learner, so I won’t need my hand held, but similarly I don’t want to cause an inconvenience.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Also a new player. After some consideration I joined SEADC.

Strategic Exploration and Development Corp

They are well organized, friendly, supportive.
And they have a permanent station in WH

1 Like

Hey mate. We are not a WH corp. But if you might be interested in null sec, come have a chat with us. We are a great group that like to do everything as a group. We have some good experienced FCS so teaching you PvP wouldn’t be an issue. Hop in our discord for a chat if you’re interested.

Shimrock o7

1 Like

Thug is the place for you jump into Thug. pub for a chat

1 Like

Hey Nelson, we’re a well established WH corp with a friendly bunch of gamers. We play UK/EU time zone and have excellent ISK opportunities for solo or fleet ops off our static C4 as well as regular PvP.

Check out our forum post & drop into our in game public chat -418- or our Teamspeak channel ts.outfit418.com

1 Like

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Blankbling (US)

Join: GLD Public

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

Stop bumping a 2 month dead thread, jesus.

1 Like

Hey Nelson,

I think my corporation may be a good fit for you. We’re currently looking for more EU TZ personnel and content creators, hold a wormhole and are combat focused. Plenty of PVP experience inside our corporation, and allies that do industrial.

Our wormhole is not our primary focus, but it is valuable. I don’t have an enormous amount of experience with wormholes, so I would consider your experience a strong asset.

I’d love to get in touch, so I’ll be sending you an EVEMail. Hopefully we can talk over discord or something like soon!

1 Like

Lighten up…jesus

1 Like

He found a corporation, lol. No reason to necro a thread with a copypasta.

No long self promote here.

Just offering the option joining a good group of players in multiple timezones, doing everything from mining through to PVP roams and WH combat.

Not offering any corp join, that’s up to you to decide if you want to join. We can talk about that once you’re ready.

We are a WH based corp with core base from UK and EU.
Feel free to join our discord recruitment channel to have a chat
Misplaced Elitism

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers at heart but also take part in larger drops with our new alliance buddies. As of today, we’re proud members of Shoot First which adds a nice little extra to our content portfolio and a couple benefits, too.

We’re based in Sinq Laison, super close to the southern warzone. That means content is literally at our doorstep and we harvest it every day. We fly everything from T1 frigates to T2 battleships, caps and often somewhat unusual fits. We don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. More Explosions.
  3. Citadels with Clone Bays.
  4. Alliance SRP on doctrines.
  5. Moonmining (wtf, not too much pls)

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun and we don’t want to fly with jerks.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A dread alt is not a hard requirement but strongly suggested.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.