(Actually) Interesting Ideas for Ending the Amarr-Minmatar Conflict

Firing upon state personel/assets?
Dissimination of information to hostile entities?
attempts to disrupt operations?

He will be spoken to, but not over possible treasonous intent.

3 Likes

Last I checked, voicing my opinion on a public forum was not a violation of any laws or treaties. You are just going to have to deal with it, sweetheart.

4 Likes

I have no information about these claims, Ms. Vess. If you need necessary to check into them, itā€™s up to you. For me, itā€™s more than enough what I have listed to consider the hostility and deal with the entity as definitely hostile. And hostility from within is considered treason. Thatā€™s all.

Donā€™t worry, I will deal with it accordingly. If you have any ideas of trying to slip out of it without consequences, you are deeply mistaken. :policewoman:

If he did such things it would either be in one of my fleets or around meā€¦

2 Likes

I repeat, I have no information about that, Ms. Vess and I cannot blame him in what I donā€™t know, and I wonā€™t bring any such accusations until I myself would have evidences to present against him. I blame him only in what I can back up by facts - which are all right here for everyone to see.

I am saying Federal law takes precedence within the borders of the Federation. That is not arrogance, that is sovereignty. Just as the destruction of the Republic fleet at Colelie was undertaken not for any emotive rationale but defending Federal sovereignty borders against an armed invasion by a foreign power.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

2 Likes

By you. And I donā€™t fly under you, so you can make an aeronautical seduction of a perforated pastry.

5 Likes

I see you again donā€™t realize whom are you speaking with. What you said is definitely not among my professional duties. My primary duties are:

1. Following FC orders
  2. Seeking and physically eliminating any threat to Caldari State or our pilots, would they show hostility by word or action.

Have a nice day.

And I am sorry for the derailing, but I canā€™t leave any false words about me left unnoticed.

1 Like

DONā€™T YOU KNOW WHO I AM??!

Take it to a mailing list, the lot of you, please.

On that subject, surely the Federation and the State can have their own thousand-and-a-half post thread to bicker in? This oneā€™s ours, youā€™re being very rude.

2 Likes

Matterall, is that you?

2 Likes

I didnā€™t say it.

I was thinking it, but I didnā€™t say it.

2 Likes

You know, not only do I know himā€¦ but I work with the Mittani.

That, and like 50 billion ISK will get me an Avatar in 1dq, too. Actually, they might charge me more for knowing Matterallā€¦

2 Likes

Hmmā€¦ I wonder if the Admiralty will have to come up with some kind of plaque for Captain Shutaq commemorating the longevity of this thread to award him at the PIE 15 year gala.

4 Likes

This topic has my blessing, please continue.

3 Likes

Waitā€¦ after all the hard work Iā€™ve put into keeping this thing going and pushing it toward 2k, youā€™re gonna suggest HE get a plaque?

Damn, datā€™s cold, Mitty.

4 Likes

That is a Fed definition of sovereignty, which completely ignores tribe and blood.

And that you cannot even see there could be other definitions that apply, that is arrogance.

1 Like

In more detail here: The events in Colelie, and why do the Feds sometimes seem patronizing

2 Likes

I would offer you a place among my staff, but I doubt youā€™d accept the stipulations.

1 Like