In previous years, EVE TV has offered players the opportunity to advertise on their Alliance Tournament streams. Without a doubt the creativity and quality that players deliver is a highlight of the streams, and we would like to offer the same opportunity on the EVE_NT coverage for ATXVI.
You can create an advert for an alliance, corporation, in-game service or pretty much anything related to eve online.
There is no charge for this service, however please adhere to the following rules to ensure your advert is suitable for the stream. EVE_NT will politely decline any submission that it feels does not fit within these rules, if you would like to run your idea past us before you commit lots of time and effort to it please get in touch.
- All video material must be Eve related!
- The item/service being advertised must be Eve related.
- Advert can not include copyrighted audio or visuals.
- The advert must be suitable for all ages.
- Content must be respectable (no attack ads) and suitable for broadcast.
- Please tactically mute/censor bad words. Please make references to boosters or firewater as subtle as possible. Unlike EVE TV the stream needs to be sponsor friendly!
- Please ensure your content adheres to the Twitch community guidelines, particularly the content section.
- Adverts must be in English.
- The quality of the advert must reflect positively on EVE itself, we will give comments and advice on improving the quality of the video until we can accept it.
- Videos should have a resolution of 1920x1080 with a 1:1 pixel aspect ratio; adverts will not be accepted in any other resolutions. Videos should not contain vertical black bars.
- Videos should be 25 frames per second. adverts will not be accepted at any other frame rate.
- Time length should be exactly 15 Seconds long.
- If you are using Royalty Free / Creative Commons audio then credit the author somewhere in the end plate of your video. An end plate is where you typically put your Logo, Url and such.
- Include the source of your audio in your message to us, even if you are not required to credit the author.
- Video codec should be Mp4 or MOV file with H.264 as a compressor at 15 to 20Mbps.
- Label your video file appropriately. Example: AllianceName_AdTitle_AT15.mp4
- Each corp/alliance/website is allocated one ad slot in each cycle. You can submit multiple adverts but they will rotate with each cycle of all the tournament ads.
Royalty Free audio
We don’t want to take any chances of getting into trouble for using copyrighted material so we suggest you consider using Royalty free. There is a vast amount of Royalty Free audio online so it should be easy finding a suitable track to back up those pretty visuals.
Please submit all content to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday the 20th of July 2018 for broadcast to be processed in time for the first weekend. We cannot guarantee that videos submitted after this time will be considered.
Any questions drop us a mail.