Aegis Militia seeks 'monsters'

Careful, I would hate to see you end up like Kernher for pointing out the obvious in an Empire ruled by Tash-Murkon and their allies in the Khanid Kingdom.

Which reminds me: Catiz seems to be doing well solidifying her rule by striking out against Ardishapur.

Although, I’m sure there are other reasons the worlds in the demesnes of Ardishapur, Sarum, and Kor-Azor were hardest hit by the most recent slave revolts.

Likely just coincidences, in a cluster full of them.

3 Likes

Samira did rather a lot more than just point out the obvious to get in trouble.

5 Likes

Samira just likes getting in trouble because she is a very naughty girl.

2 Likes

Yeah, she did something about the Clown. Can’t have someone actually put words into action, that just makes everyone look bad.

4 Likes

These patently false accusations of ‘never undocking’ and ‘doing nothing’ grow rather tiresome, Del’Thul, you might think on a new form of insult.

5 Likes

I have directly watched for a year now and paid attention for quite some time before then. Cowering in stations or lowsec plexes were very much the norm, and PIE in general did pretty much nothing about the clown. Even knocking down his clown tents were primarily done by others. This, in my experience with PIE, is exactly how it goes. A whole lot of words, then a whole lot of not actually following up until someone else comes around and does the job for you.

Particularly your “Admiralty” seems to have spent the last few years being pathetically ineffectual and primarily only existing on certain comms.

This latest resurgence is interesting, don’t get me wrong, but the simple fact of the matter is that 90% of your memberbase is absent and the same applies to your leadership. Samira Kernher did more on her own than the entire rest of your damn corporation.

2 Likes

“O how useless, O how absent, O how cowardly! I shall punish PIE by freeing a million more slaves!”

Just another clown wearing a different suit.

7 Likes

Miz, that’s just patently untrue.

Sami was in the PIE Auxiliaries, not their main corp. To use ‘rest of’, you’d need to make it ‘alliance’.

Not being a PIE officionado (I don’t even even know if they’re pumpkin or pecan), I can’t judge the rest of it.

2 Likes

Retreating to mockery when you consistently fail to do anything else? Tsk. Would have thought better of you, Aldie.

3 Likes

Best thing you can do about certain capsuleer publicity provocations is to ignore them, because any attention you give to them will feed to similar or worse happening again.

Not that I expect you to understand that, ever.

4 Likes

This raises some important questions.

If the involved corporations/alliances were pies, which kinda of pie would they be?

3 Likes

The kind that asks that sort of nonsense in the off-topic thread and not here.

4 Likes

Given that PIE has openly been deployed to the Amarr-Matari Warzone for some time now, one would think that it was patently obvious that the place to find us would have been low security warzones rather than highsec.

7 Likes

She already claimed that we hide in the complexes in low sec… because apparently being in space at an objective point is hiding.

7 Likes

It’s only hiding to her because she is too afraid to fly anything that doesn’t have at least 500 meters of defensive systems between her and the enemy’s guns.

5 Likes

I fixed it for you, sister.

5 Likes

That is not nice, I am human and I certainly think TS-F can make for wonderful allies, and if they do experiments on the Amarr they probably only seek to improve them. I don’t think in my time in the Shaktipat Revelators that I had ever seen a TS-F member seek to harm anyone with experiments, only help, only doing what they think is right.

2 Likes

Of course it isn’t nice. You and anyone else proclaiming support for Sansha’s Nation are enemies of humanity.

5 Likes

And they say I am crazy?

This might come as a surprise to you, but right and wrong exists, and it’s not subjective. Saying they have good intentions doesn’t make anything better or acceptable. Kithrus knew what he was doing, and he’s going to pay the price.

■■■■■■■ Khanid, man.

7 Likes

You know I haven’t openly supported the Nation in years now, but I can’t say I really actively oppose them either, I merely have an open mind as to who I associate with.

3 Likes