Aegis Militia seeks 'monsters'

That’s not a good thing.

3 Likes

Cousin dear, if you had paid even the slightest bit of attention during the events in question, you’d know that I was one of the people that consistently and unceasingly advocated giving the clown zero attention, only silent and continuous death. Flapping your gums when you’re this ignorant on the subject makes you look like a fool, girl.

Perhaps cease kneejerking whenever you feel insecure about your own activity levels in New Eden.

3 Likes

I am genuinely confused. If you indeed think it is best to ignore something, why do you complain when people do so?

EDIT: Oh, right. Because when you say “ignore”, you don’t actually mean ignore, you mean hunt&kill. Nevermind.

3 Likes

I didn’t say ignore. I said don’t give attention to. Don’t give them the attention they crave. The publicity. The validation.

Merely silent, perpetual death. Unrelenting stalking until they can do nothing.

That is what Samira Kernher did, while PIE did nothing. That is what got a million of our people out of his hands and into ours.
That is what they judge her for, rather than praise.

3 Likes

Like I said, I do not expect you to understand.

2 Likes

How convenient. Means you don’t have to actually put forth an argument.

3 Likes

Nice to see your still active Val, hope all is well.

3 Likes

Pro-tip: it’s not “silent” if you brag about it on the IGS.

3 Likes

Pro-tip: Blathering on subjects you’re this ignorant on still makes you look the fool. No one bragged once on the subject. Other people’s failure on it was raised, and then you came in with a sudden pain in your failure to actually do anything yourself at any point and lept to PIE’s defense.

3 Likes

With friends like these, who needs enemies. Pipe it down.

4 Likes

Sansha: We seek to achieve the perfection of humanity through the authority of a higher power and human experimentation with TCMC.

Amarr: We seek to achieve the perfection of humanity through the authority of a higher power and human experimentation with not just TCMC but also the HEP, and vitoxin to name a few.

:thonking:

11 Likes

Elsebeth has managed to do rather a lot more than you have to give me headaches over the years.

3 Likes

I am well aware. You and her are very alike.

3 Likes

Seems to me like an attempt at capturing alive Sansha puppet specimen by AM has failed.

Kim-Haani, an officer must face the facts as they are presented. Otherwise, you are susceptible to losing the battle because you saw what you wanted to.

Kithrus has doomed himself. Just stand back and let the Amarr handle this. And we will.

2 Likes

I see the fact, ma’am, I’ve just made an assumption about the motive, that we can’t see.

I guess it’s just my deep burning desire to see Kuvakei and all his pets burn and turn to ashes, their names forgotten, their presence eliminated.

Anyway, I am not going to make any statements or stand on anyone’s side - that’s neither my conflict, nor my business, I was just speaking from my feelings.

Kithrus did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Welcome to IGS, where whatever you do, someone will tell you how wrong it is. And if nobody will find anything wrong, someone else will tell you how bad you are.
Enjoy!

1 Like

Totally nothing wrong with announcing your arrival to enemy forces before the your citadel has firmly planted itself in geostationary orbit. Unless you were expecting the opposition to politely wait until the citadel had completed anchoring procedures before beginning their assault.

I would like to see living sansha peciement also. It would be intriuguing to ask questions from it.