Imperial Pharmacy join to Aegis Militia

Date is 23.1.01.121 Reign of Catiz I

Well loved Imperial Pharmacy has started proceeding to join the mighty and honored alliance of Aegis Militia, the unrelenting servant of Her Imperial Majesty, Beloved by all.

After long negotiations between, Lord Kithrus, the Hedge Knight of the Khanid Kingdom and High Commander of AM and Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner and skilled industrialist, Living Saint of Amarr and the Shield of Miners.

It is now agreed that venerable Imperial Pharmacy corporation join the Exalted Aegis Militia which will no doubt please Her Imperial Majesty, Beloved by all and adds glories to our eternal Empire.

It is also agreed that I, Lord Vaari will hold the title of Lord Ecumenical Patrirach-Fabricator within our alliance, for I am well known of my deep knowloge of faith, unrivalled might on the fields of mining and deep understanding of fabricating stange artifacts.

2 Likes

I think you had a better bet with the toasters, lads.

15 Likes

And here I was thinking I could not think any less of Aegis Militia.

9 Likes

We are friends you remember? We were there together in Wildlands, defending it against heresies and pirates.

One would think your opinion of AM would rise after this.

Well, now, of all the things I expected to happen today, this wasn’t one of them.

I, High Imperator Xerxes Argeneau, Margrave of Upper and Lower Sankkasen, the Eternal Guardian, Second Cousin (Thrice Removed) to the Emperor of the Golden Throne, Icon of Unlimited Glory, Exemplar of the Distinguished Order of the Multispectral Flame, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas, Bearer of the Skies, the Unchallenged Victor, Wanderer of the Infinite Plains, Prophet of the Twilight Queen, President for Life, Archmagus of Amarr, Commander of Caldari, General of Gallente, Master of Minmatar, Exemplar of All That is Good and Holy in New Eden, approve of this message.

2 Likes

Which one? We’ve had two Empresses in a row now.

4 Likes

Never have I so desperately wished for a way to delete certain entries from my corp history as I do now.

9 Likes

Let’s not be too quick to judge. Perhaps Graelyn is just trying to quarantine all the facepalm and awful into one entity. Maybe he’ll get back edeity etc too. A handy dandy collection of all the ‘wat’ on that side of the border.

6 Likes

Dammit, we just reformed! Who is leaking alliance memos!?

2 Likes

All you need is Vollhov Jr and your alliance will be complete!

3 Likes

In at least one of my previous jurisdictions, if you’re Thrice Removed there’s an automatic restraining order issued.

1 Like

When it comes to sheer number of titles, in one fell swoop we now outpace the Praetorians, the CVA, and possibly half of the Imperial 7th Fleet.

In all seriousness though, Lord Vaari has been working in space industry longer than most of us have been capsuleers, and will make a fine Fabricator General. I’m glad to have his efforts directly benefiting Amarrian paramilitaries once more.

1 Like

You’ve gotta be joking.

Oh wait, you’re serious? :rofl:

5 Likes

If it makes for a heavy fleet, and that fleet actually deigns to appear when Amarr calls for aid, then AM will far out-value the entire 24th Imperial Crusade.

Ambitious perhaps, but I like this idea. The work continues.

The 24th Imperial Crusade isn’t really known for quality on the whole.

But let’s take a look at the Aegis Militia and their potential value to the Empire. My last interaction with the group is when their fleet attacked my fleet in the warzone, and proceeded to lose to my fleet without taking a single one of us down. How are they strengthening their lineup now? By adding a pilot whose only combat accomplishment when joining a militia fleet was shooting at an ally who was coming to save him after he got caught by an assault frigate gang because he didn’t listen to my orders.

You’ve got a lot of work ahead of you.

5 Likes

AM’s plan to out-value the 24th Imperial Crusade is to recruit all of the parts of the 24IC that make it awful (and Vaari).

Good game. I’m clapping.

5 Likes

Who exactly follows you again?

Granted that you aren’t in the ‘recruiting race’ as it were but its amusing how everyone’s a critic until they aren’t.

I’m replying to you instead of Kithrus because I think you still have a brain. You are making a mistake. I’m sure you recognize that, so stop doubling down.

I was in PYRE when I got my shiny “Amarr Victor! For Real!” medal. You’re doing the shady Amarrian win at all costs thing wrong. You’d have better luck teaming up with any scrub who could find three pilots with a pulse and a R32 lowsec moon.

Your hate for this man must indeed be intense.

We really should have done this sooner…

Who is the competition exactly?