Aegis Militia seeks 'monsters'

… Oh no. … Oh dear. … Okay.

So. Um. My lord?

If you did actually have a living Sansha specimen, exactly what questions would you ask?

2 Likes

Propably something like

“Can you take me to your leader” and “What kind of magical cabalities Dread Lord Kuvakei has”

Would you want to be taken before Dread Lord Kuvakei, my lord?

1 Like

It can be arranged.

So i can piss on him.

Well … that would be a clear and emphatic statement.

I all of a sudden have an image of a Lord Vaari True Slave tasked to punch himself in the face forever.

8 Likes

Quite tame questions. I’d ask him…
“WOULD YOU DIE, PLEASE?”

And, you know me. I don’t take “No” for an answer.

Blackmailing and then leaking like this when someone approaches you in good faith is a surefire why to make sure nobody with a brain ever approaches you in a cooperative manner ever again.

But hey, go all out I guess. Never interrupt your enemy when they’re making a mistake.

2 Likes

The only thing is the people who would work with them are people who were amused by this incident…

Maybe so, but they’re also not dumb enough to trust them after this even if they enjoyed the fireworks.

If I’m to retain any hope of basic capsuleer intelligence, at least.

I’m not sure in what world anyone sane would trust an open Sansha supporter.

5 Likes

The road to Imperial-Sansha friendship will be a long and hard one due to Nation’s many heresies, but persevere we must, for TCMCs are perhaps the great issue of our time, and no one can better help us make our TCMCs a secure, effective, perfected instrument toward bringing the Minmatar to God than can Sansha.

There is no ‘we.’ You are not one of us. Every time you open your mouth you confirm to anyone with half a brain that you’re nothing but a monster. So much so that I’m not even surprised that you’re advocating for a positive relationship with the Sansha.

Stop pretending you’re Amarrian, you waste of carbon.

8 Likes

You do realize that TCMC’s are Ishukone and what Nation uses are not in any way derived from or connected to TCMC’s other than both technologies are implants…right?

I don’t understand science stuff.

You don’t understand very much at all. The ‘science stuff’ is the least of your problems.

Work on understanding basic decency first.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.