Aegis Militia seeks 'monsters'

:popcorn:

Iā€™m going to run out of popcorn if the this keeps upā€¦

4 Likes

Station calling, be advised, youā€™re coming in broken and stupid, over.

I guess I need to go send out a WARNO for another drop. Is his holding on a glacier or a polar region? Is the ground permafrost? Iā€™ve been praying for my next deployment to be somewhere nice. Iā€™d even settle for just being able to see my breath.

3 Likes

I find it amusing how Sansha gets points for being upstanding citizens of the cluster by revealing this, when in fact what they did was break implied confidentiality to collapse Amarr cohesion while incursions have recently intensified.

I would also encourage everyone in PNS to read the statements of intent by Evi Polevhia in those logs, and think about them carefully. Yes, Iā€™m looking at you, Verin Hakatain. @Stitcher

Else

6 Likes

Sounds like an upstanding citizen to me.

Donā€™t worry, I do see what you mean.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t notice any points being handed out. Sansha still suck. But it is interesting what kind of company Kithrus is willing to entertain in order to ā€œget results.ā€ But as said I do maintain a degree of scepticism towards those logs, all the while acknowledging that his behavior has been erratic enough to make me willing to believe he might do something like this. /politicianspeak.

3 Likes

It would take an impressive talent for stylistic mimicry to have faked these logs. Entirely possible, but not likely. Still, like Utari, I would like to hear from Kithrus himself on the matter.

And yes, of course the Sansha has ulterior motives in posting them, even if those motives might just be to stir up ā– ā– ā– ā–  for pure entertainment.

3 Likes

If what Lord Crases said to me last night was truthful, then I have no doubt regarding the veracity of the claims made within these logs as truthful and correct, despite the questionable provenance of the source.

3 Likes

If you need him to specifically confirm the veracity here, you might have to wait a while.

Or you guys could just take the word of the rather sizable amount of people who got confirmation from him directly in live comms channels that this is indeed his unaltered words.

Waiting for more shitposts might take a while.

2 Likes

I donā€™t need him to do anything and at this point it seems quite clear that these are his words.

But I would still be very interested to see an official AM response.

2 Likes

Iā€™m starting to warm up to Sansha.

Think of it this way: when is the last time Sansha has had a slave revolt?

By contrast, Samira Kernherā€™s family were slaves for generations and generations and what does Samira do the moment she gets freedom? She becomes a stereotypical Minmatar terrorist.

We should learn from Sansha. Learn all the most modern means of slave control. We must make our slaves perfect in their docility ā€” in their obedience.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s a thing, Nauplius: Your actions are one of the biggest reasons behind that.

Congratulations.

12 Likes

I can understand the need to recruit outside the box if youā€™re running a combat organization. All too often you end up with the following scenario:

1. Self professed loyalist.
  2. Competent space combatant.

Pick one.

Makerā€™s sake, if loyalist capsuleers spent actual time wanting to get good at space combat as they do trying to impress people with their elite hand to hand knife fighting skills that mean ā– ā– ā– ā–  all as an egger they would have little to complain about the recruitment processes of others.

10 Likes

Quoted for truth.

4 Likes

Itā€™s almost as if youā€™re on the very verge of a grand realisation. Just needs a tiny pushā€¦

3 Likes

Thereā€™s also the ā€œincorrigible sh*t stirrerā€ axis to consider, although taking it into consideration only means you can pick one-and-a-half.

3 Likes

I must admit, I find this most amusing. Aegis Milita is no Pyre Falcon Defence and Security, they should have been much more aware of how their Amarrian ā€œalliesā€ would have seen such moves. Still I think it could make things interesting if AM were able to pull off a decent amount of pilots, but judging from the reports I have been reading they lack the manpower to defend themselves, and the backlash here seems to be that recruitment from the Amarr bloc is more or less a nonstarter now, so the only ones left are Caldari, pirates, or outright enemies of Amarr.

5 Likes

Donā€™t even put it in quotes. If you try to recruit Sansha with offers of allowing experiments on people, youā€™re not an ally of Amarr. Full stop.

8 Likes

What if you fly with Angels or Blooders?

5 Likes

Quite.

You can still enlist in the 24IC regardless.

2 Likes

And the 24IC is full of feckless profiteers, heretics, and other despicable individuals. Enlisting in the militia isnā€™t what makes somebody a friend of Amarr.

5 Likes