Aegis Militia seeks 'monsters'

Artists Interpretation:

11 Likes

As a great thinker once said ā€œEverybody lies.ā€ If there is one thing Iā€™ve learned is that capsuleers lie a lot, and thus Iā€™m always at least a little suspicious of what everyone says. Itā€™s not a fun way to lead a life, of course.

2 Likes

Between this, recruiting Vlad Cetes, and the previous recruiting of edeity and his Battlemonks, I think itā€™s pretty fully established now that Aegis Militia, once a highly-reputed Amarrian loyalist organization, has been thoroughly and decisively run into the dirt.

I expect AM to be marked -10 by every legitimate loyalist organization. Those who have chosen membership in it have denied all claims to faith and honor. You have damned yourselves.

9 Likes

This is assuming loyalist organizations have a conscience and strive for any kind of good. Considering just about all of them are actively taking part in the slaughter and continued enslavement of my people, I really think you are setting the bar rather high here. Their response to every slave crises speaks of a people with whom Kithrus fits in quite nicely. He just happens to be less subtle about it.

And on that note, Iā€™m not even remotely surprised to read this. Kithrus had been of great assistance to me at Kahah, but itā€™s also clear that this man prizes his political standing far above ā€œdoing the right thingā€.

How you can obsess so much over something and still muck it up so badly is something he will have to explain to me sometime.

4 Likes

KITHRUS YOU FETCHING ROTHEAP

YOU FILTHY, BUBBLING GOATPAT

Youā€™ve done this to yourself, the Empire, and the Kingdom. You cannot soil yourself because you are MADE of what people soil themselves with, but you have surely let filth run down you to pool on everyone you knew and the entirety of the Kingdom.

Watch everyone say they expected this from Khanid. Watch. Know it is your fault.

9 Likes

I expected this from Khanid.

14 Likes

Donā€™t worry. I expect it from every Amarr.

8 Likes

I meanā€¦

5 Likes

Ya, I kinda expected this from the Khanid.

6 Likes

Yea, like the drunken Phoenix, Aegis Militia staggers forth from the ashes of its slumber, vomits upon itself and sets its nest alight.

10 Likes

Iā€™ll say. Overlooking the Sansha factor entirely, for obvious reasons, itā€™s still just about the worst recruitment pitch ever. If you want a bunch of competent pilots to pad your roster, youā€™d better have a harder and more attractive pitch than ā€œwell, uh, if you work for us we wonā€™t judge you despite being obviously morally inferior.ā€

9 Likes

Iā€™ll admit, I didnā€™t. Iā€™m not amazingly surprised, but I didnā€™t expect it. Iā€™d have figured recruiting more Blooders.

And even that, Iā€™d only really expected from Khanidā€™s direct lapdogsā€¦ but I suppose Lord Crases is bucking for a promotion.

3 Likes

Kithrus that is not how you awaken the Aegis Militia.

Seeking heathens and heretics to fight the monsters hiding under your bed will only yield more of what we Khanid disapprove. Donā€™t sully the Aegis Militia name with the recruitment of heathens and hereticsā€¦

2 Likes

Bit late. This name isnā€™t getting out of the mud unscathed.

3 Likes

It was already dragged through the mud with its association with the Battlemonks, and now this if true just solidifies that fall from grace.

Iā€™ll reserve any foaming at the mouth however till I hear from the accused himself. Kithrus, did you or did you not pitch this?

4 Likes

It has been confirmed by him in The Summit.

3 Likes

Read the provided logs.

Also, they recruited Vlad.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll once again say Iā€™d like to hear it directly from him here. Iā€™m not in my pod, so I canā€™t verify said logs. Additionally, as much as many folks with hard won reputations as honest operators might verify this my question was addressed to him, and him alone, and Iā€™d like it answered by him rather than multiple people pointlessly parroting the same thing.

Itā€™s more than just verification you can get from getting a dollard to openly admit to his foolishness.

2 Likes

Said logs are extremely entertaining though.

3 Likes

Sheā€™s not wrong about that, Utari.

6 Likes