Akadeimia Keipouron: We'll teach YOU HOTT Space-Knowledge Sexytimes!

Recruitment is open! Come join us and we’ll gossip about celebrities on fleet chat!

Recruitment is open! Did you know? We run a weekly training op for new pilots where we crash all over Providence and punch reds right in their stupid face, with missiles! It’s the best!

Recruitment is open! Try the juice pops! And some of these gummy candies! And these missile launchers! Those are pretty great, too.

Recruitment is open! Come fly with us and learn how to punch reds right in their stupid face, with cheap-ass ewar frigs that stops them from being able to lock anything! They get so mad!

Recruitment is open! Are you ewar-curious? We can help you on an amazing journey discovering your True Self!

Recruitment is open! Make sure you’re hydrating properly!

Recruitment is open! Are you, or is someone you know, experimenting with skill injectors? Talk to your community members and learn how to recognize the signs!

Recruitment is open! Come for the cupcakes, stay for the Very Special Episode! Our FC learns an important lesson about using boosters! They help to stay awake when the pressure is on to finish the class project in time for the fall formal, but things get out of hand! A Special Guest Star drops by!

Recruitment is open! If you need help sorting out your EVE life, don’t do something drastic like get a new haircut or try some new fad diet! Join us, and we’ll help you make better life-choices!

Recruitment is open! ZOMG.

Recruitment is open! Look, sometimes you just need to fly out into space and launch your entire hold of missiles right into the enemy’s stupid face. It’s called Self Care.

Recruitment is open! Start your day off right, with a healthy breakfast!

Recruitment is open! Regular training fleets every Saturday afternoon! It’s a matinee! Bring the kids!

Recruitment is open! Come for the dog memes, stay for the weird cosplay!

Recruitment is open! ZOMG

Recruitment is open! Come hang out in our lounge and share beauty secrets!

Recruitment is open! Maybe that new hairdressing concept is going to be what’s really going to help get your life back on track! Try it out and see!

Recruitment is open! We don’t just serve up great pvp content for you, we also serve #looks!

I’m interested in finding out more about your Corp.
I’m an Alpha who is lost as a dog and I feel hopeless and homeless but something about Eve in draggggiiinnggg me in.
I can’t even correct my typo above where I said “in” instead of “is” because my cursor keeps highlighting draggggiiinnggg.
But back on topic. I want to ease into Eve and really get a feel for it and I don’t think I can do that solo.
I’m in TX (central time zone) and usually log in around 8 pm.
Anyway, no clue where to go from here.

Hi Weedrem! Thanks for dropping by! You can chat with us on our Discord server, linked above, but also here: https://discord.gg/7ggZZ5f. Come visit! We’ll be happy to meet you!