Akadeimia Keipouron: We'll teach YOU HOTT Space-Knowledge Sexytimes!

Recruitment is open! Come visit us, make new friends, together we’ll go on adventures!

Recruitment is up! We’re hanging out at the bar, come say hi!

Recruitment is open! Come join us! Go on roams, blow things up, learn about friendship, come slathered in baby oil!

Recruitment is open! Come chat with us and go on new and exciting adventures in personal growth!

ZOMG, come sit down over here, I just made fresh coffee!

Recruitment is open! Come visit us on our Discord and we’ll chat about that boy band you like so much!

OMG We’re recruiting! Come tell us about your regrettable fashion mishaps!

Recruitment is open! Come hang out with us! We’ll chat about all the latest messy drama on social media!

Recruitment is open! I made cupcakes!

Recruitment is open! Holy crap!

Recruitment is open! Come enjoy the lampshades and creamed corn!

We’re recruiting! Come learn about how we can help you make your EVE journey the best!

We’re recruiting! Come hang out with us and we’ll talk about all the tawdry, expensive baubles I use to decorate my hangar! Bask in the shoddy elegance of decade-old Gallentean interior-decorating fads!

Recruitment is open! Come hang out with us and learn about the healing power of friendship!

hurrah! We’re recruiting! Come hang out in our Discord and we’ll tell you all about all the HOTT pvp sexytimes we have!

Recruitment is open, zomg. Come hang out with us and experience enlightenment!

We’re recruiting! Visit our Discord and will laugh at celebrity fashion crimes, together!

Recruitment is open! Did you know? We also have a very generous holiday package! Ask your agent how to qualify!

Recruitment is open! Come hang out with us and try the muffins!

We’re recruiting! Come hang out with us! You can decompress after a long day blowing up douchebags by taking one of our handicrafts workshops!