AKTIENSYSTEM IN EVE / SHARES-System in EVE

Post German :de: (English :uk: :arrow_down: )

Wäre es möglich das man unter dem Reiter ‘Abstimmungen’ vielleicht noch die Möglichkeit einbaut, dass man Leuten die Aktien halten, die wieder entziehen kann? Denn dann wäre das Aktiensystem in EVE zu gebrauchen und es könnten sich neue Corporationformen bilden. Die interessanter sind als die derzeitigen, denn im derzeit unterscheidet sich, kaum eine Corp von einer anderen.

Ich weiß ihr habt viel zu tun und macht auch viel für die Gamer. nur wäre dieses ein anliegen was jeden interessieren könnte. Denkt mal darüber nach würde mich und ein paar andere sehr freuen wenn man es einrichten könnte.

Ein Punkt der dafür sprechen würde wäre. EVE hat sich in laufe der Jahre immer weiter entwickelt und dieses System ist stecken geblieben, weil es vielleicht kaum Anfragen dazu gibt, aber vielleicht wäre es eine Möglichkeit noch mehr Abwechslung ins Spiel zu bringen.

Translation ENG

Would it be possible to add the possibility to strip people from the Shares they brought from a corp? I believe that it would help giving the Shares-system an actual reason to exist. It would open up the possibilities of different types/forms of corporations, which I see as an improvement, because currently there only exists one single form, which does not give a lot of room for options.

A big reason why I believe it should be implemented, is because corporations haven’t been touched in forever. I assume that there simply never have been any requests regarding changes. I see my idea as a way to add more possibilities into the game.

Comments are welcome for my idea.

I don’t know which one is your mother’s tongue, because both paragraphs are rather badly written.

I’ll fix that for you.

German:

Wäre es möglich, dass man unter dem Reiter “Abstimmungen” vielleicht noch die Möglichkeit einbaut, dass man Leuten, welche Aktien halten, eben diese wieder entziehen kann? Dann hätte das Aktiensystem in EVE einen Sinn und es ergäbe sich mehr Raum für verschiedene Formen/Typen von Corporations, welches ich als eine positive Veränderung erachte, da EVE derzeit nur eine einzige Form von “Firma” ermöglicht.

Ein Punkt, welcher dafür spräche*, wäre dass EVE sich im Laufe der Jahre immer weiter entwickelt hat, das Corporationsystem jedoch immer gleich blieb … vermutlich, weil es diesbezüglich schlichtweg keine Anfagen gab. Ich sehe meine Idee als eine Möglichkeit, mehr Abwechslung in’s Spiel zu bringen.

English:
Would it be possible to add the possibility to strip people from the Shares they brought from a corp? I believe that it would help giving the Shares-system an actual reason to exist. It would open up the possibilities of different types/forms of corporations, which I see as an improvement, because currently there only exists one single form, which does not give a lot of room for options.

A big reason why I believe it should be implemented, is because corporations haven’t been touched in forever. I assume that there simply never have been any requests regarding changes. I see my idea as a way to add more possibilities into the game.

Now, OP, what is completely missing here are actual reasons. You state that “it would give rooms for different types/forms of corporations”, yet you do not list any. Without examples, there is no base for your argument that it would bring “mehr Abwechslung” into the game. You throw an idea out there, but you have not really thought about any details, or how players could/would perceive and or use it.

That is something you need to be doing, otherwise people will just imagine what you mean and start arguments based on nothing. You need to bring more onto the table than this, because this is not even an idea… it’s more a draft … ein Entwurf.

Anyhow, I’m all for different types of corporations, as what we have now is just bad and unbalanced in regards to people. I have no idea what kinds of corporations your ideas would enable (due to the lack of examples and or details), but I’m curious to learn more about what you came up with.

That’s 50 Million ISK, btw. : - )

*(added “spräche” to annoy all those who never ever used that word : - )

2 Likes

The ability to impound shares from holders willy-nilly (even by vote) means that the owner would never have complete control over them, which would make owning shares even more unreliable.

Instead, shares could optionally be given out for set periods of time, after which they would be returned automatically (unless a vote extends the deal). It could simplify investment deals and frequent dividend payouts. Not sure about other benefits, though.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.