All JonnyPew's videos gone?

thanks, I was not aware of this part of Eve culture…

1 Like

See, I understand that he hates EVE ONLINE, but there where is hate there once has been love. Him deleting the videos must mean that his emotional opposition to the game must have peaked and he deleted the videos despite themdefinitely meaning something to him.

Too many people talked about them, watched them and thanked him for them. We’re talking about thousands of people watching his videos, so there must have been a fair share of people being grateful for them. He can not not have an emotional connection to his videos, therefore he needs a very strong emotional reason for deleting them.

He says it himself. He hates EVE ONLINE. I understand that this is just him expression his anger, and I know that behind the words “I hate EVE ONLINE” whole books can be written. In the end, though, no matter the details it was his anger that drove him and made him delete his videos, not despite, but because he had an emotional connection to them.

Therefore it’s childish … or over reacting, if you prefer.

vOv

His loss is a far bigger loss than the other guy quitting. Makes me wonder about the coincidence.

Well, a bit sad all that quality content is gone now. But it’s your content after all.
And who are we to judge?

o7

4 Likes

Why did you capitalize eve online? Shouldn’t HATES be capitalized because that’s where you’re putting the emphasis?

1 Like

Why did you spell it all lower case?

1 Like

Dammit I missed it, what did he say?

It was essentially about how I haven’t quit the game and that my social media accounts were deactivated by me. A couple people thought my accounts got hacked.

2 Likes

No worries Jonny, you don’t owe me jack. I’m just a nosey bugger. All the best. I will request that this thread be locked. Edit: not actually sure how to do that, so if a mod sees this please can you lock the thread now, thank you.

1 Like