Alliance Tournament XVI Registration Results - Update

Just an update in case you are wondering - at the time of writing, we have 5 more spots left!

We have added the newly confirmed teams to the list.

Thanks.

1 Like

5 spots left…you have been flogging the spots left for a while now. Please fix the bloody cancer rules and stop ruining the AT spectacle.

Any word yet on the plex refunds?

Official Update Pls, its been a minute since we sent it :wink:

The final deadline for registration has passed and we have updated the list above. ATXVI will proceed with the 59 teams listed above. Brackets & schedule will be published soon.

All the teams that submitted PLEX in the silent bid have outstanding contracts from this character to return their bid (in some cases the amount they contracted minus the 2,500 PLEX entry fee). If you are reading this after the contract has expired, please send a mail to this character the game to have it re-contracted.

So congrats to Vydra, Hydra, LZHX, NC., and skill urself for getting first round byes.

Brackets when?

1 Like

nice )))

Any news on brackets?
Yeah I know it kind of does not matter compared to other stuff but yeah I’d like to know who I will be facing.

Next weekend hopefully

It matters a lot.

And ty Suitonia for the response.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.