Alliance Tournament XVI - Thunderdome Access

Tried but no luck, any other way?

This is the support we have??

They are all account bound problem. The real problem is how they give us access. They should give all access the same way. Their is too much “The Cluster is not currently accepting connections”. Their should apply the solution to everyone instead of repairing one at the time.

• Unbelievable lack of support
  • Remember, we have paid for this. EDIT: thunderdome is optional, sorry i guess
  • IGC do not know how to read a mail until the end.
2 Likes

Unfortunately we have not been able to find a solution for the issue reported by Lord Rahvin & sharpscg.

We can add additional accounts if you have this issue as a work around - please mail this character with the name of a character from a separate account and copy in your team captain for their approval.

Jomby & MisterFalcon - check your inboxes.

For issues with access please mail this character for best response time, and preferably copy in your team captain so they can approve any changes to the access lists if necessary.

Thanks.

So we must advice our captains to not count us?

Hi,

I’ve been using the tools lately.
In the tools it seems that the Gnosis is at 13 point, which should be 11. The logi frigs are at 5 points, but should be 3.

Please fix.
Thank you.

When I talked to one of the EVE_NT organizers they said its not likely point values will be fixed.

At least in real matches, on Tranquility there should be a fix.

It’s useless to us, I have the same backdrop picture issue (see picture) and can only see things behind me, I can’t show info on characters, I tried leaving the corporation I’m in, since we use a different one but I’m not even sure that worked. Local chat isn’t working. Some ships that have been changed in a patch don’t have these patches applied… back to Sisi XD08
(You can see things in the background through windows like the chat window but besides that it’s the login screen picture)

Thanks guys for the quick response, and passing the issue on to CCP, my issue has promptly been fixed

Much appreciated

We still have characters that can’t access Thunderdome. Mail sent to IGC Alliance Tournament 2 days ago, with no reply.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.