First of all, we miss you CCP Logibro.
- Since no one is reading CCP Logibro’s email. I’ll start the topic here.
This is what CCP Logibro wrote me on 11/08/2017
We are considering options to allow teams to continue to practice on Thunderdome while the tournament season is not active. We’ll let you know when we’ve made a decision on the matter.
mail sent to CCP Logibro on 25/02/2018 which I had no answers
I was wondering if you had something in mind for thunderdome.
If Alliance Tournament would be well manage, it would be a good start, but it is not.
- Alliance tournament is like a underground event.
- Why? Cause CCP don’t wants you to recruit players like an hockey league.
- So they announced the more lately possible
- What does it do ? It make thing even worst because big teams already know all this.
Alliance tournament registration should be always OPEN.
- When an AT registration close, the next AT registration should open.
- Team captains should get access to a web based access manager.
Web based management UI & ticket for Thunderdome’s team captain
- This would solve everything, if support does not take a whole week to answer.
Can we get real support for thunderdome ?
- Tournament begins in 2 weeks and some teams does not even have access properly grant.
- Real support, this mean, we should not be waiting a whole week for half an answer.
Team have to paid at least 5000 PLEX to get in, which is around 150$ US.
- Free to play account got better support for characters stuck then participated teams.
- EDIT : but it seems thunderdome is an optional tool, my bad.