Alpha clone suicide ganking - plague of EVE

They did, pretty much the only people in Highsec are salty old bitter plebs botting their mining barges and mission Marauders.

3 Likes

No mining barges = no minerals = no ships = no content.
Miners should be respected. Not ganked.

I think if they want to attract more players they should make highsec pve only. Ive played in nullsec an wormholes mainly and a little bit in lowsec. But highsec is by far the most dagerous place in the game and thats where all the new players enter the game.

I’d have no issues with buying ships directly from a cash store, if the rest of you losers disappeared and stopped shitting up the game with your asinine ideas.

1 Like

The minute you undock as a miner you voluntarily take on the role of wildebeest on the African plains. You are not just a miner…you are prey. That is a role you have chosen within the game.

I mine from time to time and have never been ganked doing so. That’s because I know that miners are prey, so I find the safest mining systems ( not hard to find, using zkillboard ) and I remain 100% vigilant and am not watching Netflix while mining.

Respect comes from surviving…which is really not all that hard.

5 Likes

never died minning high sec only null sec. and tbh ganking is good gets rid of pesky resources

2 Likes

Mr Raven, it may come as something of a surprise to you to learn that there are miners and industrialists who are strongly supportive of the ganking community.

They are intelligent people, who realise that all destruction of vessels in Highsec is potential business for them.

The ganking of miners is a non-issue for the genuine industrialist, who will never be short of raw materials for the construction of replacement barges, exhumers, modules, etc.

I am currently supplied by a Matari chappie in Molden Heath. He offers attractive prices - and does the same, I believe, for the miner-carebears who have their vessels removed. It’s all ISK to him.

In short, miners who are ganked are also helping to keep the wheels of industry turning. I respect them for the selfless sacrifices they make!

3 Likes

Bull.

I made so much isk off of other peoples mission wrecks, popping mtus and smelting down the loot into raw minerals and manufacturing ammo, ships, components, etc and selling that. It was insane and it showed me that mining is absolutely unnecessary for subcapital equipment/ships/ammo, etc.

Scrap yard repo-men should be respected and venerated.

2 Likes

death is good.

1 Like

Well. other players deaths are good. :smirk:

2 Likes

Ganking is healthy for the mining community.

I’ve even been hired by miners to gank their competing opposition so they can sell their minerals at a higher premium. Imagine that!

3 Likes

I recently left some drones behind. The game fked me, so we should ban pvp.

1 Like

OP isn’t playing the type of game he thinks he is.

Topic needs to be closed.

Nah. It should be merged in with the mega cryfest thread to make it even bigger!

4 Likes

Getting to leave the murder scene unharmed in your pod, with a promise not to commit another murder for 14.5 minutes does seem a little light handed on the punishment side.

The police are not very proactive in EVE

1 Like

They are too busy visiting the doughnut shop. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I hear there’s an update on the way…

EVE is done, when free accounts get away with ganking paid accounts, what player is going to want to pay to play. Now with the cost increase I see a mass exodus of player who pay for the game, you know the lifeblood of any MMO?

To the pieces of garbage who think moocher accounts… sorry Alpha’s ganging up on paid player to make them not want to play is a good way to keep EVE going… please learn to think, your stupidity is showing.

Before when you know EVERYONE had to pay to play there was balance… oh and to the moron who said you CAN’T have more then one alpha per person… I know people who have done it since they introduced alpha’s never got so much as a warning so try again.

Bottom line, CCP in its infinite stupidity killed its own game by introducing Alpha’s, Plex etc thinking they could make more money and who cares what it did to the players who supported the game for nearly 2 decades. They wanted a quick buck and well I hope they got it because I have cancelled my accounts and know many others who have also. Hope those idiotic microtransactions are worth it.

I don’t mind plex. It’s better than the rmt that used to go on.

4 Likes

Dirty suicide ganker who can’t find targets in highsec have the option to fit these to their stinky Catalyst “Simple Asteroid Mining Crystal Type C II”

Type C crystals

Type C crystals are used with modulated mining equipment and provide low yields, with very high residues and very low reliability. Typically used for asteroid field clearance purposes only.