Alpha restriction login thingie on launcher

For the last 20 mins ive been trying to login a alpha charecter of mine, but it keeps telling me their is another charecter logged in, when their isnt, i close the launcher wait 5 or so mins to let launcher refresh and try again and still says same thing,

CCP really needs to fix this issue as it get’s really annoying very quickly

1 Like

Check that you don’t have any dead process hanging around.

Did you try rebooting the PC and try it then?

yep i did submit a ticket awhile ago to ccp about this they told me what to do. i did all they said and its still being a noob

1 Like

this could be a compounded issue to do with the node death maybe?

1 Like

Did you try asking them which other account is logged in? You could try logging into that specific character, then log out to try and rectify this problem.

This is a issue that needs fixing. It is fully pointless. I can log in a alpha and omega using my laptop and my pc but for some reason CCP want to hinder the poor people. It is just a shallow pathetic attempt to encourage people to subscribe. Anyone with the motivation to miss use alphas find a way around it. The rest of us are just annoyed by it.

There is no issue just a dau who don’t knows how to handle his computer

I know yesterday sometime, I had both Alpha and Omega logged in together on the same PC, later, not so much… I thought they lifted the restriction, but I guess not.

Why should they lift it?

Because botters would have it easier?

Non payers have WAY too much in this game,should be less not more…

I didnt say they should. I assumed since I logged in both, that it was lifted. I came back and I couldn’t do it. Less or not, it was mentioned they are looking at revamping alphas again

Thats like saying “ive been botting for the last 3 weeks and ive yet to be banned, so i thought ccp allowed botting” . The eula is very strict on this. Always has been. Never changed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.