Alphas doesn't need Omegas visdoms

Lately I’ve found it very disturbing to chat with Omega players, they are so needy for confirmation and admiration, and when they don’t get it they are evil and condescending.

I wish we Alpha players could only speak to- and see other Alpha players chatting.

At least a tick-in-the box in options to filter “them” out, so we could feel special and safe. Is that to much to ask? I bet it is wanted the other away around, too. I mean, we don’t get to fly “their” special ships and use “their” paid-for skills. Why don’t expand it to not have to enter “their” stupid solar systems as well?

That would create a safe space. Sort of like history in the real world worked and works.
Why pay for more when you can’t pay for less?

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting