Anyone have ISD email?

It’s the perfect crime…

1 Like

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@CCP_Falcon then can please look at my sell forums posts and all the trolling I have encountered, further more a mail has been sent to communityteam@ccpgames.com

@discobot roll 2d100

1 Like

:game_die: 21, 55

1 Like

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Discobot, how do I hide a forum user so i do not have to read their <*> posts anymore?

Cool, how about abusing that power again and unlock my thread in ‘My Eve’ sub-forum. This request goes out to all @ISD members.

That thread is like 4 months old man. Stale. Just make a new thread.

so all ISD will reply in here talking junk too?

Yet none of you dudes can moderate my trolling on my sell posts?

1 Like

Ooohhhh is this thread where all the fun kids hang out?? : D

1 Like

Nope. I’m here too.

Not everyone that feels like he’s right and true is correct just because the majority says so…the opinion of the majority often is flawed due to propaganda statements like “ccp and eve will stay independent after the sell the sell to pa” and such nonsense f.e. :slight_smile:

But if you state your doubts about that given example the white knights kick in and trumpet their truth out into the world, whether it’s true or not.

And beside of that you are the troll naturally…they can’t be because they are wearing a shiny white armor and use waving flags,so they are the good guys…in their world this is reasonable…bad guys never wear white…:smiley:

Only if the logs show nothing.

1 Like

Discobot plz I need winning numbers for finnish lotto.
@discobot roll 7d40

2 Likes

:game_die: 25, 18, 9, 8, 22, 32, 16

2 Likes

I only have 20 dice. Shameful, I know!

Did you know that the maximum number of sides for a mathematically fair die is 120?

:game_die: 93, 63, 25, 89, 95, 86, 32, 35, 27, 30, 95, 58, 5, 39, 42, 19, 52, 16, 2, 12

3 Likes