Apparel General Thread

Oof that suit on CCP Paradox… Very sleek. Want.

emoji-3d icons-glossy-3d-icons-flashing-siren-72dpi-forPersonalUseOnlyemoji-3d icons-glossy-3d-icons-flashing-siren-72dpi-forPersonalUseOnlyemoji-3d icons-glossy-3d-icons-flashing-siren-72dpi-forPersonalUseOnlyNEW APPAREL DETECTED emoji-3d icons-glossy-3d-icons-flashing-siren-72dpi-forPersonalUseOnlyemoji-3d icons-glossy-3d-icons-flashing-siren-72dpi-forPersonalUseOnlyemoji-3d icons-glossy-3d-icons-flashing-siren-72dpi-forPersonalUseOnly

Seems to be a Women’s ‘Rocket’ Dress variant, as usual.

ULUTTkrU990j7PwA0XwJ1636187200-1636187292

and emoting so fluently … wtf

3 Likes

Nice, I don’t think that item will ever become available.

Reason I say that is because there’s lot’s of items listed in the Database that haven’t been released.

Items exposed to ads or lore contents would be released at the end of the day imo. :pleading_face:
Well let’s see how it goes.

I’ve thought the half of women’s ‘Sterling’ Blouse series were never released in the game.

However I happened to find someone wears one of them - Green Satin.
https://evewho.com/character/422609556

Probably the rest variants may have released once in the TQ ?
Let me know if anyone know.

1 Like

I’m loving how my character turned out. Very oppulent, sophisticated and oh so Amarrian :money_mouth_face: :pray:
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 6.14.31 pm

2 Likes

Nice find…

Makes sense that most of the older items in the database were available back then since there wasn’t as many as there is now.

CCP should cycle the Apparel database list through the NES every 3 months or so, then players could acquire those older items.

They may be so old since no result in google. Or they could be something a exclusive item for contests etc ?
CCP sometimes give ingame awards for external contents. For example, there are storm bear skins for Sleipnirs, Tengus and Gilas. They were given to the winners of lore contest held in VK ( russians social community ). There were no official release about those items in the eveonline.com though, they for sure exists. ( I have all of them )

1 Like

Astonishingly, Radioactives Reclamation Suits and Goggles are now available as purchasable items with PLEX in the New Eden Stores.

1 Like

Several place holder apparel items now seem to get their names in the Singularity servers’ next patch ( build 1977464 ) and will appear in the Tranquility server soon.

They are color variants of Jita 4-4 Executive Jackets, with the necktie for the white edition, without the necktie for Red edition.
According to the EVE Reference, there are still 4 unnamed and unpublished suit jacket variants, including the color of Black, Gray, Dark Blue and Orange.

• Men's Albedo Affluence Jacket 54382 ( Men’s Albedo Affluence Jacket ), Outer, Male

An offering from NOH’s own Expert & Elite fashion brand, this executive-tier jacket emphasizes the values of wealth, modernity, and a touch of openness with its distinctive tailoring and materials.

• Men's Albedo Affluence Pants 54376 ( Men’s Albedo Affluence Pants ), Bottoms, Male

An offering from NOH’s own Expert & Elite fashion brand, these executive-tier formal pants emphasize the values of affluence and individual achievement with their distinctive tailoring and materials.

• Men's Rubedo Richesse Jacket 54381 ( Men’s Rubedo Richesse Jacket ), Outer, Male

An offering from NOH’s own Expert & Elite fashion brand, this executive-tier jacket emphasizes the values of wealth, modernity, and a touch of openness with its distinctive tailoring and materials.

• Men's Rubedo Richesse Pants 54375 ( Men’s Rubedo Richesse Pants ), Bottoms, Male

An offering from NOH’s own Expert & Elite fashion brand, these executive-tier formal pants emphasize the values of wealth, modernity, and a touch of openness with their distinctive tailoring and materials.

• Women's Albedo Affluence Jacket 54364 ( Women’s Albedo Affluence Jacket ), Outer, Female

• Women's Albedo Affluence Pants 54370 ( Women’s Albedo Affluence Pants ), Bottoms, Female

An offering from NOH’s own Expert & Elite fashion brand, these executive-tier formal pants emphasize the values of affluence and individual achievement with their distinctive tailoring and materials.

• Women's Rubedo Richesse Jacket 54363 ( Women’s Rubedo Richesse Jacket ), Outer, Female

• Women's Rubedo Richesse Pants 54369 ( Women’s Rubedo Richesse Pants ), Bottoms, Female

An offering from NOH’s own Expert & Elite fashion brand, these executive-tier formal pants emphasize the values of wealth, modernity, and a touch of openness with their distinctive tailoring and materials.

3 Likes

Is it just me that thinks that the radioactive suits look like the artist asked the question, “what would a concept artist from the 1990’s design?” Regardless, they just don’t appeal to me.

I like the Albedo/Rubedo stuff though. They look good, and it’s something different.

Still want stuff that will let me look like a violent, immortal, space pirate that has done way too many combat boosters though.

From the link you posted:

The contents of the New Eden Store will also be rotated on 9 December. As certain SKINs and apparel leave the store, others will be introduced to replace them. Make sure you pick up any items you’ve had an eye on, and check out the store on the 9th for all the latest additions!

I don’t think it’s attractive either, unfortunately.
I really wonder why they release those “minimum effort” variations rather than publishing existing majors variants.

Those new suits are for sure pretty cool. Only my complaint is that women’s outer is with standing collar. The original renders/icons had open collar. Standing collar doesn’t look like common in my opinion.

Of course you’ve already tried Outlaw Jackets yeah ?

Or is this what you’re looking for ?

1 Like

Yeah I knew that phrase but didn’t track what’s leaving and has come.
As looking through NES right now skins got rotated in a large way, apparels not much. ( Marshal/Gunner jackets might be a topic - Interbus returned )

Rather than that Yoiul Star Bundle 2021 is more disappointing.
The apparel included in this pack is Yoiul Exploration Suits, which was mass distributed for the holiday season gift 2 years ago.
bbb73531b4b9f05b4cb0daafa01d0dcb

CCP "I need a penny for my Christmas Gingerbread. Okay release a new limited pack with half of normal omega for 2/3 of the subs. These suits from 2 years ago is for compensating the diff. have a nice holidays ! "

CCP should be ashamed of themselves, seriously.

1 Like

Reminds of the good times.

2 Likes

Yeah, I want full blown insanity -not stuff that I, or other people, wear in real life. No t-shirts, ball caps, or even that jacket. It looks like a motor cycle jacket or something.

I mean, I know different people have different tastes and all that, but I just find it disappointing that we’ve been getting so much grounded/nauturalistic clothing, or whatever you want to call it. Personally, I want more fantastical type stuff.

Hopefully that makes sense.

1 Like

I just checked the NES and CCP actually rotated quite a few of the Apparel items in it. Of course I already have most of those items, will definitely get the Men’s and Women’s Radioactive Reclamation Bundle’s, those are a good deal compared to buying the items separately.

Unfortunately I’ll also have to buy the Women’s Blue Hephaestus bundle so I can get the Blue shoes to complete my collection of the Hephaestus line.

EDIT: Just checked and it seems I also need the Women’s ‘Hephaestus’ Pants (green) to complete the line of Hephaestus Apparel items in my collection. :neutral_face:

These can’t come soon enough. :eyes:

These are actually in the game now!

1 Like

yeah it makes sense enough.
well, considering it’s AD23359 now here in New eden, it’s somewhat odd that humans are still sharing the clothing sense of 20/21 centuries …

If I remember correctly Amarrians have their own unique ethnical clothing ( probably hoods or something ) and other races have not such things. It would arrange more variety into apparels if the rest get clothing as such.
Especially Minmatars maybe suitable to implement what you are looking for, don’t you think so ? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes