[ARC] AAR of Operation Astraea (raid of the Svarog Clade Orbital Shipyards in Skarkon)

After joining ARC, I have noticed over the years that there will always be those who oppose ARC, the work it does, how results are achieved an/or and how open it is about what it does.

I find it ironic that plenty of those who oppose ARC, especially the vocal ones, still gladly use the results of the work ARC does. They criticize the way the results are achieved without putting in any efforts of their own. Should the rare occasion occur where they do take action, they can quickly be seen doing the same thing they criticized ARC for or worse. The hypocrisy certainly isn’t lost on me, I just generally prefer to remain silent about it.

As for the accusations of escalation: records show how the Svarog clade reacts when they encounter those who oppose their objectives. The threat of Rogue drones is also well documented. To be invaded by the Triglavian Collective again but this time with support of Rogue drones, lessons learned and the Svarog clade variation(s) of the Zirnitra; the next invasion will be that much harder to oppose. As such, the raid on both the Rogue drone facility in Wirashoda and the Orbital Shipyards in Skarkon are the smarter approach compared to doing nothing and allowing a buildup of forces unopposed. To this day I am proud of my role in both raids and I imagine this goes for all who participated in those raids.

ARC cares for those who live within Empire space and those who have been abducted with the creation of Pochven. This care has regularly been used by others to mock ARC and to try and force ARC into inaction or do their bidding by treating those living on planets and stations as hostages. The pro-Triglavian supporters have proven to be especially eager to use this tactic. I refuse to give in to this and will continue to serve as a Fleet Commander for ARC to help improve the overall wellbeing within Empire space through scientific progress and discoveries.

Regards,

DutchGunner
(ARC Fleet Commander)

6 Likes