[ARC] Vigilant Tyrannos cruiser identified, Observatories further damaged

And there was no interaction with the drifters/sleepers on site?
Like targeting?

1 Like

The breacher had used a ship scanner earlier but wasn’t at the time. The others are unknown but you can check public killboards yourself. There are mining ships without weapons fit dying to them.

3 Likes

Not sure if this is a related thing or just a coincidence, considering it is only based on my personal observations over the last week which is not really enough information have much of a statistical significance.
The last week I’ve been in drifter wormholes at 5 different times and at all of these occasions the number of connections has been 7 or less. Right now I am looking at J174618 (Redoubt) which has the static c2, 4 Null-sec and 1 Lo-sec connection. At previous occasions when going into these wormholes I am quite certain the number of connections have always been in the 15-30 range.

Checking public reports won’t make me learn anything new, the thing is that if my assumption is correct, even targeting a drifter ship could be considered by Cassandra tyrannos as an agression, therefore reading public data won’t confirm or infirm this theory.

1 Like

yes I have read other reports about this.
Not sure if it’s related to the drifter fightings (could be that they divert energy of WH opening to fighting) or not.
Of course it’s just a first thought, could really be many other things.

1 Like

For they all Burnt,
For they tried to save Souls,
For they all died, Sacrificed and Saviors,
For doors been opened by Demons light.

3 Likes

Following policies set forth by the CRC Communications Policy, a message has been removed from this thread for being Out of Character.

Thank you,

~Buldath

ISD Buldath,
Interstellar Services Department
Communications Relay Committee Representative

4 Likes

Every vessel used to fight against Drifters, burnt. Shattered by firepower sooverwhelming that little remained after the explosion blows of the armor plating.

These warriors who stood against the Drifters did so to bring their corpse defiling efforts to a halt. To honor the souls still attached to their connection to the physical realm. The corpse must be disposed of so that spirit may pass on fully into the realm beyond. Or simply feel complete within their cloned body. Cremate it, destroy it, turn it into ash or biomass. Burn it completely or dissolve it into a reusable material to be weaved to fit the spirit of another.

These Drifters no such respect. They rather take the corpse as it is. Rip parts of it out and stuff it with metal and plastic, augmentations and taint the very blood it’s heart once pumped. Capsuleers, baseliners have both made sacrifices fighting them. Capsuleers? Sacrificed assets but baseliners have sacrificed their very lives on a cause deem honorable. The dead and the immortal will be deemed saviors once the smoke clears.

The wormholes, the gates letting these hellish monsters into our space have opened. A gateway between on space and theres. A mutral opportunity for both sides to do damage.

3 Likes

Mind getting rid of the intentional derailing of this thread’s topic while you’re at it, serviceman…?

1 Like

The first known offensive action by one of these Drifter cruisers was on March 22, when they destroyed a Vexor Navy Issue in Kaunokka piloted by DeLlave Verdun of Wingspan Delivery Service. They then followed up the attack by destroying her Corvette three minutes later. There was nothing notable about the VNI other than the cloaking device, Geckos, and “Naughty People” fireworks.

1 Like

The VNI in question was believed to be sitting at the Observatory, as that’s where the wreck was located, it’s unknown if the VNI shot first however it wouldn’t need to be to attacked at an observatory.

This is the first kill by a cruiser piloted by Orion Tyrannos, Cassandra Tyrannos destroyed a Loki in Eystur two days earlier.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.