Sleepers drones appear to have initiated an infrastructure expansion in known space using stripped-down vessels, and appear to have been salvaging materials from Jovian and possibly Talocan infrastructure previously unknown to us. Acknowledging both this and the redirection of Drifter battleship assets to the Abyss to combat the Triglavian Collective, it would appear that these Sleepers, likely as Drifter allies, are seeking to either recover from prior losses of infrastructure, or to expand their infrastructure base. This also appears to be coupled with a cessation of Drifter attacks against known-space research infrastructure, though whether this is a temporary or long-term shift in operational priorities is unknown.
At this point, ARC seeks assistance with and comment on the following:
Verification of rumors that Drifter and Lancer patrols in known space are attacking vessels with Triglavian data streams on-board.Rumors not accurate per Umbre Fallenstars
- Entosis testing of any known space Sleeper, Drifter, or Jovian infrastructure outside of previously-encountered Jovian observatories and Sleeper/Drifter-mediated wormhole stabilizing gear.
- Solicitation of comment from CONCORD or other authorities on emergent threat cases, suitable for determining task priorities, risk assessments, and so on.
- Verification of parameters mediating Drifter cruiser and battleship deployments in known space.
- Data collection on Talocan wreckage in close proximity to certain Jovian facilities, to determine relative age, reason for proximity, and so on.
- Data collection relating to newly-discovered destroyed Sleeper enclaves to verify both that these are not remnants from prior anti-Sleeper Agency tasks; additionally, verifying possible attackers.
- Mapping of Enclave internal environments in preparation for field tests of boarding equipment in a relatively controlled environment.
For those seeking to assist with this investigative group, the ‘Consortium Operations’ or ‘Arataka Communications Router’ neocom channels are suitable contact venues. Alternatively, for those pilots with prior history working with ARC, please contact me for Galnet comms protocols.