Are there any do nots in the. game

I’ll add “Sunglasses for EVE” to my 80-point-and-counting platform :sunglasses: .

DMC might even vote for you if you do that. Although… I really ought to run a Cosmos mission before you get in and tell them to delete them all.

1 Like

Oh man, how long have we asked for this.

1 Like

I do have some standings-related ideas that will probably eliminate the need for the standings-boosting business I co-run, but that’s fine because it’s all about making the game better :+1: (I’ve got other ways of ruling the masses and having them pay me tributes of ISK and prostitutes… besides… laying off people is fun… :smiling_imp:). I would like to see COSMOS missions removed in the long term (■■■■ most storyline modules) but I can assure you my position is that they should continue to be a thing for as long as standing mechanics are butthole :poop:. I should run definitely the ideas by DMC since he’s one of the “Standings Trio” and I don’t talk to him outside of forum interactions. The last time I engage-engaged with him was during the Komi hunt and the bridge between him and I was scorched pretty badly, not sure how receptive he is to talking with me atm :grimacing:

I know what matters. AeT: The People’s CSM™

• There is always a “bigger fish.” Plan your actions and strategies accordingly.

• The loudest “birds” tend to be the easiest targets. Or a trap. Plan your actions and strategies accordingly.

:wink:

1 Like

whats that? that minmatar ship?

Don’t believe everything you read in these forums.

google “eve cyno vigil”
read

what do you think?

a funeral site!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.