Are you a freedom-loving traveller, solo pilot or nomad?

New Eden is a harsh environment. It can be challenging to just do your own thing without being bothered by people demanding you join them. Why can’t they just leave you alone?

All you want to do is travel around and see the sights, or you want to explore the dark depths of distant star systems, or you just want to do an occasional mission in peace and quiet.

But then there’s yet another Call To Arms that just makes you instead want to sign off and do something else. Or someone telling you that you’re fitting your ship wrong - “Do it THIS way!” Or someone else telling you that you’ve got to go defend a POS - it’s your DUTY as a corp member to help the corp defend itself. Or someone else telling you to to stop mining or exploring and go get some kills on the killboard.

Blah blah blah.

Sure, I know that’s great for those corps where that kind of thing is important. And it’s great for those people that love doing all those things.

But it’s not great for you. You would just love to do your own thing without anyone bothering you, and ideally without having to worry about PvP. So you’ve been looking around for something different.

And now you’ve found it.

ABOUT US

Touring New Eden (or just TOURING) is a unique corporation for “pacifist space ninjas”, as someone once described us. We are explicitly for solo pilots and nomads who love to travel around nullsec and do their own thing, while avoiding PvP.

As a corp we have no base of operations. The galaxy itself is our home. There’s no POS’s or territory to defend, and no corp operations to join. Our members live everywhere.

There’s ZERO TAX RATE because there’s no corp industry. What members do in TOURING is entirely up to them.

There’s only two rules we have for our members:

• avoid PvP (we teach you how), and
  • enjoy yourself!

ARE YOU INTERESTED?

If you’re a pacifist, a traveller, a nomad, a solo pilot who doesn’t want to be tied down to any one location or activity, then you are welcome to join us. With no corp HQ you can apply anywhere, and continue doing what you were doing before. The only change is that in TOURING you’re in a family of like-minded pilots.

If you have any questions, please ask below or join the TOURING channel in-game to have a chat with us about your interest, or just apply to join us if you think we’re a good fit for you.

TOURING is a family. We would love to expand that family to anyone that wants to join us in our ways.

5 Likes

We have a 90-day inactivity policy, where members are removed from the corp after 90 days of not having logged in. I’ve had to remove a few today, sadly, but it just means there’s plenty of room for some more!

Come on in :slight_smile:

I’m looking for travellers and nomads that enjoy travelling or touring the galaxy, or for those pilots with no fixed address, who love to roam, to travel, to do their own thing without any demands to support corp activities.

These are the reasons you might be interested in joining us:

• You have other responsibilities, like a family, and you want to play on your own terms, in your own time
  • You don’t want to play the game someone else tells you to play. You want to play your own game
  • You prefer flying solo, enjoying the thrill of relying only on yourself, no one else
  • You want freedom, the wide open space before you, without anyone else blocking your view
  • You’re travelling the galaxy and you like the idea of being amongst like-minded individuals

Those are all the reasons I created this corp for myself. If any of them sound like what you’re looking for, then Touring New Eden is the place for you.

You can also join the TOURING channel in-game to discuss your interest with me.

As a corp member, you will learn how to survive travelling around nullsec, avoiding gate camps and using your environment to protect you against potential enemies.

A long time ago I was the creator and founder of the Open University of Celestial Hardship (OUCH), a nullsec survival and PVP training corp. I know what I’m talking about.

In my current adventures travelling around the galaxy, I’ve travelled through many nullsec and lowsec systems, and escaped or evaded numerous gate camps and warp bubbles.

Without losing a ship.

Would you like to know more?

Send me a message, or jump in the TOURING channel in-game to have a chat.

1 Like

As a largely solo player I’ve felt at home in TOURING these last few years.

No corp drama or mandatory ops to worry about and I’m free to roam the universe and base myself where I please. Also picked up a lot of useful tips for navigating through lowsec and null.

1 Like

Recruitment is still open. Get in touch with me if you have any questions, or just apply :slight_smile:

Thank you for the invite… this place is exactly what i was looking for… relax place where i can play on my own, with people, and best of all, at my own time…

thanks for the tips on how to really explore the vast universe

1 Like

What is the time zone for most of your members?

@Terion_Fierceglade I think most of our members are in the US, while me and a few others are in Australia. Timezones vary.

Recruitment is still open. Get in touch if you’re interested :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.