Is this you?;
- over 40 (or feel like it)?
- have real life responsibilities (i.e., Eve is just a game to you)?
- feel out of place amongst all the youngsters?
- want to (mostly) do your own thing?
- (very) occasionally need help (or company)?
- tired of paying 10% in taxes?
Old Fogies [OVR40] may be for you.
The Corp does NOT require any activity;
- No ops to attend.
- No space or structures to defend.
- No 3-hour fleets.
- No headphones or mic needed.
Go exploring, run missions, do abyssals, mine, fight, or do industry.
Play as much (or as little) as you want for as long (or as short) as you want, in any time zone you care to.
The Corp offers;
- ZERO (i.e., 0%) tax.
- a 95% High Sec Buyback (25M min) for the incurably busy/lazy.
- no war-decs, because we’re too busy/lazy to be bothered.
- help, if you need it.
The Corp requires;
- acting your age - treat everyone in-game and out with respect.
- communications in English.
The Corp does NOT offer structures (would make this work and not a game anymore).
Full disclosure - the Corp is a new endeavor by a 6-year EvE vet who has a life and just wanted all the youngsters off his lawn.
If you have questions, message Orn Uri in-game.
Or, since you know (too) that life is short, just apply in-game.