Mature, Hi-Sec, No War, Build an Empire

Hi Guys and Gals, looking for the space to build. Honestly, can’t cope with dickheads - just fun with older folks. Seriously, there are a lot of dicks here.

There is just me and an alt (also me).

Started a Blueprint library, but if you have some more… that’s great. I have absolutely nothing to offer, but if you want to build something up from the start, this may be a place you could begin from.

I am in a bizarre timezone - kind of late Australian, early Europe (maybe Indian, sort of). I am thinking english speaking, but if you have another language, I will nod and accept anyway. If you are AUTZ or IndianTZ (what is that? INTZ?) that works well. I’m in Singapore - an AU in SNGTZ (I just made that SNGTZ thing up)

I drink wine on the weekends (occasionally during the week) and would like to chat about films and books. During this time, I have been known to be very boring.

I’m around Hek and Eram (don’t tell anyone). I don’t know how to make a chat channel or discord thingy. If you know how to make these things, you’re hired. Help.

Invite me for a chat and I will get very clingy, posibly even psychopathic - you have been warned! Lets make a corp!

Seriously. Just want grumpy old people that don’t know what this thing’s about. Think of me like Ryan Reynolds whispering in your ear… “call me”

Iratus

Hi @Iratus_Austrene ,

We may be a very good match for each other, im old, most of our members are mature, we also have discord but you dont need to use it (we can show you if you want)
Certainly if you are looking to learn the game at our pace AND be part of a community with content we are the group for you. Plus no dickheads allowed.

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 4 months we started were up to 90 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

You might also try looking up player channels in-game and/or third party ones (discord and such, I think some public ones might have web based clients as well so if such exist then no need to install anything nor make an account or such), maybe you find ones where you can chat with like-minded people.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.