ART5 | Open Recruitment | New Player Friendly | High Sec | PVE & Industry

Academy of the Unseen Arts or ART5 is a high sec based corp.

OUR ETHOS
Have fun while helping others.

WHAT THIS MEANS
We enjoy helping people grow and are always looking for new and like-minded people to help us with this. We are based out of 2 content headquarters within The Forge area of Caldari space. The headquarters acts as a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE
Daily Mission Running is available, We run Forward Operating Bases when they near us, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and Solo Abyssal in Cruisers. We also enjoy the new content CCP create with the events.

INDUSTRIAL
Daily moon mining fleets with boosters will be a thing, Corp BPO Library has already begun and will grow month on month as we add to it and of course, we will be running an Ore Buyback and Sell program once we have the people and the numbers.

PVP
We enjoy what the NPSI (Not Purple Shoot It) Community provide New Eden and will also do Weekly low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, Null Sec Roams if we have enough people and we are Streamer friendly.

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

ART5 corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots as they come into the corp but also have fun together.

REAL LIFE FIRST
I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

NO NULL SEC
ART5 will never move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move there in 1 month like so many other corporations. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We will also never own structures which means no Wardecs.

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: SPUD5
Discord: SPUD5 - Potato Alliance
I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

2 Likes

I just joined

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Daily Bump

I joined!

Daily Bump

i just joined

I joined today!

Daily Bump

i joined today

So it begins again. Lets do this.

Daily Bump

I just joined

Daily Bump

Daily Bump

im in

Welcome

Daily Bump

Daily Bump

Returning player, and SPUD. good to be back.