[ARTEP] Gallente Factional Warfare, PvP and Indy

Gallente is about to take full warzone control. Be part of something fun and get taught how to fly.

bump

Cleansing space, roaming, looking around for new opportunities, and drinking!

Need more dudes to train. Get in here. No stress. Have fun and learn.

Sec status hits and standing hits are minimal short term. Give pvp a shot and gimme something to do.

Bump for pilots interested in hands on personal training. Plenty of isk and fleet opportunities aside from the pvp mentoring.

He’s a good instructor. Check out ARTEP!

1 Like

Now is a great time to learn and set yourself up with a group to learn pvp and hang out at this year’s biggest Eve Vegas ever.

Lowsec, nullsec, highsec. Not that much wh’s yet, but hey, maybe that too.

GMVA is a growing and diverse group. The militia contingent as a whole is a wonderful rabble of personalities.

Be open and communicate and you’ll learn a ton.

Still recruiting. Want more trainees.

There we go. Keep em comin’. PvP ships available at Jita prices for corp mates within various locations inside the warzone. No long pod travel for responding and reshipping. Learn how to use jump clones.

Bump for pilots interested in a play when you can environment. Get together with me and we can turn any bear into a pvp pilot. If you don’t speak up, Oreb can’t hear you. Training is paced by individual and the format becomes more streamlined every month.

Hey. Are you still looking for new pvp pilots? ^^
And are you EU TZ?

Still looking for more pilots to train and pvp with. I am West coast US tz, but we have some EU pilots in the alliance too.

I can train and practice on most time zones if we figure out a window we both can be on.

Bump for newcomers and vets interested in practicing combat maneuvers in a unique setting and platform for manual piloting. No experience necessary. Come chill in the chat channel and I’ll be happy to oblige you there too. You’ll be pitched the corp and alliance recruitment adds, but no arm twisting here. Like I said. This keeps me busy while I wait for CCP to remember faction warfare exists.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.