Astrotech looking for Pilots!

Tethered up waiting for NC to undock… J/K they came out and gave a solid fight…fun was had on all sides.

Enjoying the filament roams while they last! Great opportunities to fly new ships and learn new skills, join us for a romp around nullsec.

Just a glimpse at some of the fun fleets we have around here. Come have a visit to ask about our recent shenanigans!

New members have joined and loved it. What do you think you can bring to our eclectic group of friends?

some folks came and gate camped one of our systems with 15 people so we returned the favor :smiley:

all in all we had a great fight and lots of fun… Tip my hat to the defenders for not just dropping a dozen titans and instead coming out for a great brawl.

you a newer player and think that stuff like this could be fun?? stop by our discord and chat with us. see if we might all be a good fit.

lounging around waiting to deliver some much needed “content” to some folks :stuck_out_tongue:

We are always looking for more pilots who want to have fun and do Shenanigans. USTZ, EUTZ, Newbro, bitter vet… it doesn’t matter we would like to talk with you and see if this could be a good home for ya.

Want to learn how to be a better pvper? come join us and we’ll show you how to kill a battleship with entosis tristans https://zkillboard.com/kill/81027010/

now that was a fight…

started with this:

and this:

then we did this:

and ended up in the middle of this ball of fun:

So ya… if you’re new or old… there is shooty fun to be had :smiley:
Stop by our discord and chat with us!

fun was had shoot a hostile Fort. they even came out to brawl for a bit :smiley:

So stop by and talk with one of our recruiters, see if we all might make a good team.

another great brawl with TRI and some Slyce guys. hats off to everyone for a fun fight!!

come on by and chat with us. we have good brawls all the time!!

heh… flying with some friends stirring up trouble!

come by our discord channel and talk. new bros and bitters alike we have places for all.

another good mid-sized gang brawl with some FRT guys. Deff gave as good as they got. good fun all around :smiley:

Still looking for more pilots, Bitter vet of Newbros, we want to chat with you and see what kind of a fit me might be. We tend to have alot of fun here so stop by and say hi!

Still looking for folks, plenty of content to be had. Whatever you’re into as a side gig we’ve got folks for that too. We have additional perks for spies, so if you’re a spy please let us know.

We’re always looking for something, or someone new. We are all about quality pilots that like to participate in the group. What do you have to lose by chatting?

We took out some fun Trig ships a few days ago :slight_smile: Always something going on, loads of fun for newBros and you bitter Vets…

Lots of great opportunities are available. We offer robust training sessions, lots of opportunities to try to find a pvp niche, multiple options to pad your wallet, and superb company while you’re doing it.

Mmmm more trig roams getting some good fights.

Still looking for more member Newbros and vet alike. Want ya’ll to come stop by and chat with us.

Looks like Mr. Gunvald is sporting our corp skins. How many real life friends have you made in game? We’re proud to call our members friends, not just corp mates. Come find out why!

hehe ya i was. also had 5 killmarks which as we all know means it had to die in a glorious fight. (and i did )

bit of a camp on some “friends” jump bridge. they did not appreciate us watching over their space for them :frowning: but it was a fun fight.

Went out with these fine people and had some fun. right before we jumped into a wicked fight on the other side of the gate (i’m told you always take the bait)

So ya, like others have said we got all types of stuff we do, come by and talk to us. bet we have a great home for you too.