Astrum Diligentia is looking for new core members and new members also!

Astrum Diligentia is BACK BABY and stronger then ever.
That’s why we are looking for new meat and old beef jerky to chew through.
And believe me we have an insatiable hunger…

So a little about ourselves:
Who are we?
A couple of old farts euhm nono i mean some Eu farts… no that aint right either…
Let’s start over.
We are a couple of EU friends and renegade Englishmen trying to have fun in EVE.
We are manly… no mainly an Indy corp but we are trying to dip our toes (watch out coz some can smell) into the PVP water.

What do we offer:
Good space to Krab and do industry with guidenance if needed
Alliance and coalition pings on the weirdest moments of the day in a language u might not understand
A solid team of bad FC’s that will try to get you going atleast forward guns blazing while ranting on how death eve is.

What do we need to keep up this lvl of fun?
Well we are looking for some more chill (not child) players to have fun with and make things go BOOM. We are looking for all kind of people. Only thing we ask (besides the ESI crap) is a mature mindset, willingness to learn and put up with us but mainly we want people to have fun. Is it with activities, banter on TS,… Eve is still a game and no 2nd job.

Where is all this fun activity planned?
At home, but our Eve home is fetaballs… No that isn’t it… Feythabolis? Sounds kinda right i think together with some of our best german and english (gerlish?) frenemies.

Q and A section:

Q) Where have you guys been hiding?
A) In the woods… Ye brother we are wood trolls and woodlandsprites, atleast some of us.

Q) What do you guys do for fun?
A) Alot of things honestly: be it pvp/pve, random banter or making fun of the ceo but do keep that a secret tho… He doesnt know yet :joy:

Q) But what if I lose pvp ships?
A) Well SRP seems to be a thing from time to time so yaaay freebies tada

Do you think you have what it takes to become our new friend? (ZUUL)) it will be worthy of your time

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.