At Bootstrap Mining we believe in a healthy work-life balance for all our colleagues

Although we haven’t been promoting ourselves as actively for a while, we remain very much open for business

This is the 222nd message in this thread

It must signify that you want to join us…

i’m interested. i got your mail on another toon but i hope that will not be an issue.

is this post still active. in that case im interested in joining your corp

Still active and kicking! I’ll reach out to our fearless leader and his right hand man to get you set up, Brian.

Yes it is - I just haven’t bumped it very much recently because we have a nice steady stream of applications each day and also because I got distracted by spaceships

Applications are handled via eve-hr.com/btshs (or eve-hr.com/bootstrapmining if you’re experienced enough and prefer to jump straight into null)

The Bootstrap Pub channel in game should have someone on most of the time if you have questions, or please feel free to mail me

It’s been a little while so I thought I’d give this a little nudge back up the forums since we’re still very much open for business

Hello, Ive been a long time solo player, but im trying to make the move towards a more team based style of gameplay. Us central time zone and fairly active player. Hoping to find a safeish place to do PI and PVE and get some practice in PVP eventually. In game mail is a good place to reach me if you’d be interested in having me join you.

Friendly Bump
Searching_sm

Applied today! Waiting to hear back.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.