[Auction] Jackdaw Propulsion Mode

5B, please contract to my alt cheryl swindle

1 Like

6b pretty cool item

if serious offer the contract i up @Samuel_Fox

1 Like

doesn’t respect b/o’s, a scams a scam

1 Like

dude offered me 6b, fine i will respect buyout since im assuming the 6b a troll anyways

contract up to cheryl swindle like you stated

excuse me if im wrong samuel fox, but this thread has turned into a mess since lack of moderation

@Achura_Deteis contract is up to your alt like you asked me to for 5b

since both obvious troll offers and neither person accepted contract or took chat,

item is still for sale

Posting here to harass the OP after having seen her other thread. :rofl: :rofl:

hey why not? moderators dont want to do there jobs, biased much?

OP still has not addressed the following:

Archer is a collectors item left over from years ago hence why you cannot search for it, read the link in the OP

It’s open season.

yeah its sad so biased, it doesn’t matter if i m hated or not, the fact mods refuse to enforce rules because im not liked is a new LOW

Here’s the worlds smallest violin.

1 Like

7. Abuse of CCP employees and ISD volunteers is prohibited.

CCP operate a zero-tolerance policy on abuse of CCP employees and ISD volunteers. This includes but is not limited to personal attacks, trolling, “outing” of CCP employee or ISD volunteer player identities, and the use of any former player identities when referring to these parties.

Our forums are designed to be a place where players and developers can exchange ideas in a polite and friendly manner for the betterment of EVE Online. Players who attack or abuse employees of CCP, or ISD volunteers, will be permanently banned from the EVE Online forums across all their accounts with no recourse, and may also be subject to action against their game accounts.

Good evening. If you believe moderation is being biased, please feel free to email community team at communityteam@ccpgames.com. Due to repeatedly breaking rule 7, I will be closing this thread. Thank you and have a pleasant evening.

5 Likes