AURA Voice absolutely NEEDS to be revamped

I’m not getting used to this dull sounding mono tone AI. It’s annoying me a lot now at this point, I rather have a mute option for it completely.

Has literally lost it’s personality, the old Aura voice was rich. What did you do with the voice actors in this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI4VkO6qr0U That would have been more suitable if you were making a change.

Sorry for making another thread about this. It’s so %^#&Q bloody awful, throw it out the airlock and give us back the old Aura or give us a MUTE FUNCTION for it atleast.

Please CCP.

2 Likes

You can move the UI Speech Level slider to 0, that’ll fix it for you.

1 Like

We could ask Shakira to give it a try, But seriously Old Aura is still the best.:heart_eyes:

1 Like
  1. There’s already a mute option. It’s under Advanced Audio Settings.

2. The old Aura was literally more monotone than this one… you’re either using that word massively incorrectly or what you mean is wrong…

I’d rather have the ship’s AI - or any AI, even in RL - speak to me in a clearly computerized voice than one that’s indistinguishable from a human one.

Ever heard of the term “uncanny valley”?

So yes, her current voice sounds just fine to me.

bla·sé

bläˈzā/
adjective
adjective: blasé
  1. unimpressed or indifferent to something because one has experienced or seen it so often before.
    "she was becoming quite blasé about the dangers"
    synonyms: indifferent, unconcerned, uncaring, casual, nonchalant, offhand, uninterested, apathetic, unimpressed, unmoved, surfeited, jaded, unresponsive, phlegmatic ;
    informal laid-back
    "these children have learned to be blasé about the sound of gunfire"
    antonyms: concerned, responsive

https://www.google.com/search?q=blasé

This is what Aura needs to be. The new Aura is nothing like this. Redo it again CCP.

Spend more money on voice actors cause of whinetards…

Sure. Right after they make EVE 2.0.

They wouldn’t have to spend more money if they’d have gotten it right the first time.

my only wish is aura had more things to say “warning, collision imminent” or “warning, 5 minutes until total core meltdown, evacuate immediately” :slight_smile:

ccp don’t need to waste money just give us possibilities choice between old and new aura voices or even let make players set sound&voices for game actions and events in dedicated folder.
@ to all > stop saying that we have Advanced Audio Settings, ccp audio team kill it few months ago *sadface