🌈 Aurora Dynamics Null-sec, PVP, PVE and Industrial Corporation

Welcome to the Aurora Dynamics recruitment page.

We are a Null-sec based Corporation in one of the oldest Alliances in the game Intrepid Crossing

Aurora Dynamics is a brand new start up that we formed up together with people from different parts of Intrepid Crossing which wanted to give running our own corporation a shot.

We are looking people from all the different branches of eve online, Industrials, Explorers, Miners, Ratters and PVP players. Everyone is welcome no matter how many skillpoints you got. We would prefer that you are of Omega status on atleast one toon in the corporation.

What we can offer to players joining Aurora Dynamics

• Null-sec mining in 7 different systems.
    Where 4 of them are fully upgraded and one of which should have an Ice belt but because CCP is CCP that is unclear now.

• Null-sec Ratting in 3 fully upgraded systems.
    One of the 3 upgraded systems is in fact a dead-end system with a -0.76 security status. Yes we know that Ratting currently is in a really bad state but we are hoping that this will change going forward. All of these systems also have Fortizars in place.

• Manufacturing, research and reactions
    Our home system have everything you need in place to build anything in the game. We have a dedicated Research, invention and Copying station, Subcaps manufacturing station, Capital Manufacturing station and a reaction station. With rigs for all of the above.

• R64 Moon Mining
    We as a corporation own 2 R64 moons for the coming 6 months after recently winning the auction for them and take ownership on the 1st of January. This is a great way of making isk and gaining supplies to fuel the industry side of things.

• We have got several Jump Freighter pilots available to move cargo from high-sec.
    If you ever need anything moved feel free to ask we are happy to help, and if we are unavailable feel free to ask in the alliance there is alot of people willing to help.

• A Community like nothing i’ve experienced in eve before
    Intrepid Crossing opened up my eyes in eve to a new perspective of eve where everyone is part of a bigger picture and not just looking after themselves. Any time of day EUTZ or USTZ there are people online to help out and rarely ask for anything in return. If you are new to the game we have all the knowledge there is to know gathered in Teamspeak for open discussions about anything and everything.

• We have a presence at the warfront where we have access to Fleets and pings for large scale PVP.
    We are apart of the Panfam Coalition which gives us access to Pandemic hordes fleets at the warfront and we try to participate as much as possible when time allows for it. This is nothing mandatory and we dont have PAPS of any kind but it makes the Alliance and our Corporation look good so we do encourage it.

What Aurora Dynamics expects from you as a member
We dont have many demands or restrictions but we would like to see that you are active and when you are online and out in space what ever you are doing we expect you to be in Fleet and on Comms on top of that we require you to be authenticated on SeAT.

And please let us know what you want to do with your time in eve and we will do our very best to help you reach these goals and or milestones you might have. We all play this game to have fun and not to come on and do chores or be yelled at for doing something in a certain way.

Please join our public ingame Channel “Aurora Dynamics Public” to get in direct contact with us.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send CptHoyle or Cerrentha an ingame mail and we will help you answer any questions you might have.

Bump - Come chat with us - its fun for all the family :arrow_up:

Bumperoonie - We are still recruiting ( I mean ofcourse we are its only been a few days) :arrow_up_small:

Its kinda like “I can’t belive its not butter”, But instead of “butter” its “recruitment”… And instead of “I can’t belive its not” its “We are still open for” - So I mean its more like “We are still open for Recruitment”…

hello

We need you to Join our corp… Or alliance… Or whatever - Recruting is still open

1 Like

If Curiosity killed the cat then I want to know what crazy space agency secretly put a cat on mars!

Speaking of Space… EvE is a game set in Space and we are a corp in EvE so… uhh… I suppose where I’m going with this is that we are still looking for Recruits! Come chat with us today! (or tomorrow, or next week, or month… Or whenever you feel like it)

:cat: :rocket: :skull_and_crossbones: :scream_cat:

In an attempt to get even more Recruits we have decided to try and come up with a corp slogan. These are a few of the ideas we came up with (or stole… like 100% stole)

1. Got Dynamics?
  2. The Best a Capsuleer Can Get.
  3. There are some things isk Can’t buy. For everything else, there’s Aurora Dynamics
  4. Maybe She’s Born with it. Maybe it’s Aurora Dynamics.
  5. Eat Mor Dynamics

Hmm none of these seem to work… If you think you can do better JOIN today :fireworks:

hello can i join

We are still open for recruitment

I have been reliably informed that my recruitment posting is terrible and I am quote “Driving away more than you attract” and that I should “stop for the sake of the corp!”

Well that’s not going to stop me - nothing will! I’m going to recruit until the end of times JOIN TODAY!!

Come down to discount Dans corp warehouse - We have indy! We have PvP! We have PvE! We are in Null! What more could you want! - Apply today and make a new home in SPACE :moonwalkingparrot:

Psst… Wana know a secret? Come closer… Closer … Ok… Here it is… We are still open for Recruitment…

Hi! Sounds like Aurora could be a lot of fun. Returning player here (originally played back in 2008), 35m SP character looking to get into null sec and learn about new game mechanics esp WH space. Will message in-game.

Recruitment Is Still Open - Come join the Party! :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot:

Bump up the Post
Bump it up
While your pod is hopping
And the Post is Bumping
Look ahead, the corp is jumpin’

Bump it up a little more
Get the fleet goin’ on the dance floor
See? Cause that’s where the fleets’s at
And you’ll find out, if you do that

I want
A place to stay
Get your application on the floor, tonight
Make my day

I want
A place to stay
Get your appliation on the floor, tonight
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day

You would think that after 10 days of doing these posts I would be completely out of Ideas… Well you are right… JOIN TODAY AND GIVE ME FRESH IDEAS!!! (Please)

The Voice in my head tells me to recruit more… Oh wait Nvm I just forgot to take off my headset

so… we are currently not longer recruiting, HA! that was a joke recruitment is still very much open! :hugs:

Come joins us and have some fun doing what you enjoy doing!

We are still open for Recruitment - Apply today and I promise that I won’t sing over voice comms

Looks good