šŸŒˆ Aurora Dynamics Null-sec, PVP, PVE and Industrial Corporation

Welcome to the Aurora Dynamics recruitment page.

We are a Null-sec based Corporation in Reckless Contingency.

Aurora Dynamics formed as a part of Intrepid Crossing out of people who wanted to give running our own corporation a shot, we have since then moved to join Reckless Contingency with the goal of getting more involved in Null Sec life.

We are looking people from all the different branches of eve online. Who are willing to get involved in Null Sec and are open to its many opportunities.
To join you must have a character with a minimum of 7.5 Million skill points and be in Omega status (open for negotiation on a case-by-case basis) ā€“ You must also be willing to get involved in Alliance and Coalition level activities.

What we can offer to players joining Aurora Dynamics

• Regular Pvp Content ā€“ As part of the Panfam coalition there are regular fleets you can join as well as alliance Ops

• Null-sec mining ā€“ Ice Belts, Ore Anomalyā€™s, Regular Belts and Moons as well as fully rigged reprocessing facilityā€™s

• Null-sec Ratting ā€“ Free Reign to rat and a low corp tax rate.*

• Manufacturing, research, and reactions ā€“ Our home system has everything you need in place to build anything in the game. We have dedicated Research, invention and Copying stations, Subcaps manufacturing station, Capital Manufacturing station and a reaction station. With rigs for all the above.

• Regular Jump Freighter Service ā€“ If you ever need anything moved feel free to ask we are happy to help or can easily point you out to other options*

• R64 Moon Mining
    We as a corporation own 2 R64 moons for the coming 6 months after recently winning the auction for them and take ownership on the 1st of January. This is a great way of making isk and gaining supplies to fuel the industry side of things.

• Easy Market access ā€“ Our home system is close to two null sec trade hubs and we have regular access to Jita via the Jump Freighter Service*

• Ore Buy back Program ā€“ No need to worry about shipping your Ore back to highsec to sell, the corp offers an inhouse buyback program at a competitive rate

• Alliance Run SRP and much much more

What Aurora Dynamics expects from you as a member
We donā€™t have many demands or restriction but we do expect that as a member you take part in corp / alliance / coalition level activities. You donā€™t have to attend every ping or CTA but we expect a certain level of attendance we donā€™t have a mandatory Pap amount but we do expect that you take part in helping out when needed. You will also need to be fully ESI compliant.

Please join our public ingame Channel ā€œAurora Dynamics Publicā€ to get in direct contact with us.

And please let us know what you want to do with your time in eve and we will do our very best to help you reach these goals and or milestones you might have. We all play this game to have fun and not to come on and do chores or be yelled at for doing something in a certain way.

Please join our public ingame Channel " Aurora Dynamics Public " to get in direct contact with us.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send CptHoyle or Cerrentha an ingame mail and we will help you answer any questions you might have.

1 Like

Bump - Come chat with us - its fun for all the family :arrow_up:

Bumperoonie - We are still recruiting ( I mean ofcourse we are its only been a few days) :arrow_up_small:

Its kinda like ā€œI canā€™t belive its not butterā€, But instead of ā€œbutterā€ its ā€œrecruitmentā€ā€¦ And instead of ā€œI canā€™t belive its notā€ its ā€œWe are still open forā€ - So I mean its more like ā€œWe are still open for Recruitmentā€ā€¦

hello

We need you to Join our corpā€¦ Or allianceā€¦ Or whatever - Recruting is still open

1 Like

If Curiosity killed the cat then I want to know what crazy space agency secretly put a cat on mars!

Speaking of Spaceā€¦ EvE is a game set in Space and we are a corp in EvE soā€¦ uhhā€¦ I suppose where Iā€™m going with this is that we are still looking for Recruits! Come chat with us today! (or tomorrow, or next week, or monthā€¦ Or whenever you feel like it)

:cat: :rocket: :skull_and_crossbones: :scream_cat:

In an attempt to get even more Recruits we have decided to try and come up with a corp slogan. These are a few of the ideas we came up with (or stoleā€¦ like 100% stole)

1. Got Dynamics?
  2. The Best a Capsuleer Can Get.
  3. There are some things isk Canā€™t buy. For everything else, thereā€™s Aurora Dynamics
  4. Maybe Sheā€™s Born with it. Maybe itā€™s Aurora Dynamics.
  5. Eat Mor Dynamics

Hmm none of these seem to workā€¦ If you think you can do better JOIN today :fireworks:

hello can i join

We are still open for recruitment

I have been reliably informed that my recruitment posting is terrible and I am quote ā€œDriving away more than you attractā€ and that I should ā€œstop for the sake of the corp!ā€

Well thatā€™s not going to stop me - nothing will! Iā€™m going to recruit until the end of times JOIN TODAY!!

Come down to discount Dans corp warehouse - We have indy! We have PvP! We have PvE! We are in Null! What more could you want! - Apply today and make a new home in SPACE :moonwalkingparrot:

Psstā€¦ Wana know a secret? Come closerā€¦ Closer ā€¦ Okā€¦ Here it isā€¦ We are still open for Recruitmentā€¦

Hi! Sounds like Aurora could be a lot of fun. Returning player here (originally played back in 2008), 35m SP character looking to get into null sec and learn about new game mechanics esp WH space. Will message in-game.

Recruitment Is Still Open - Come join the Party! :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot:

Bump up the Post
Bump it up
While your pod is hopping
And the Post is Bumping
Look ahead, the corp is jumpinā€™

Bump it up a little more
Get the fleet goinā€™ on the dance floor
See? Cause thatā€™s where the fleetsā€™s at
And youā€™ll find out, if you do that

I want
A place to stay
Get your application on the floor, tonight
Make my day

I want
A place to stay
Get your appliation on the floor, tonight
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day

You would think that after 10 days of doing these posts I would be completely out of Ideasā€¦ Well you are rightā€¦ JOIN TODAY AND GIVE ME FRESH IDEAS!!! (Please)

The Voice in my head tells me to recruit moreā€¦ Oh wait Nvm I just forgot to take off my headset

soā€¦ we are currently not longer recruiting, HA! that was a joke recruitment is still very much open! :hugs:

Come joins us and have some fun doing what you enjoy doing!

We are still open for Recruitment - Apply today and I promise that I wonā€™t sing over voice comms

Looks good