Aussie Player looking for a home

Although my account is quite old, i myself am quite new to the game, i’ve played this game on and off for years now. I’m now looking to try and get into the game quite heavy. I currently have around 10m sp. And very little cash. Looking to learn PVP, PVE , ratting, Exploring. I really want to learn the game.
If you can help me out leave a message

o7

1 Like

So we are almost exclusively AU timezone and play very actively.

Mainly lowsec and nullsec pvp is what we run fleets for, however a few months ago we realised that shooting Upwell structures is a good way to fund what we do. So we wardec in highsec on the small scale (1-2 wars at a time max).

We are just a group of pretty ordinary guys and talk a bit of crap on Discord.

Wardecs aren’t for everyone, but if you want an AU group, you are more than welcome along on fleets to see how we are.

Hey Naxxy. You might me interested in RUTHLESS REGIMENT, we do all flavors of gameplay in Eve. PvP PvE Mining Indy.

We are based in Null Sec and belong to a top coalition in Eve. We are also active in all time zones.

Very few corps can boast of a solid instrastructure in Eve that gives you the most out this game.

Check us out ingame and join our discord. Let’s see if you will fit right in.

May have what your looking for

Red Rock is Primarily catering for AUTZ eve players.

As part of a high / low sec alliance “League 0f Grumpy 0ld Farts” we will have many things to offer including Daily, and weekly Ops mainly mining at the moment but small gang roams starting soon, plus other things which happens with Alliances.

Life comes first.

We might be the right fit for you. Come and have a chat.

Hey our NZ members would love it if you gave us a try

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.