AVALON event - TRADE IN : through the 4 corners

Hi All. I wanted to give a short list of what I found valuble to trade in near Jita trader, Caldari prime I think.

The Best item is a Faction Inertia Stabilizer that goes for 800Mil, and can be obtained with one of the High ranking trade jellys ( Whatever they are)

There are the usual SKINS at the TOP, that can be traded for lesser value “jellys”

And then there are All kind of races RESONATOR’s, like the SOE that are needed to make the Odysseus, but for SANSHA, GURISTAS, etc etc.

I want to provide a full list and see if ther’s difference in the four corners like the past event that had the faction BASTIONS to trade in…

Anyone in AMARR, DODIXIE, and HEK? That does have a different list and want to contribute, this is just an open list to better remember what is where.

1 Like

I think it’s an Officer module.

It is, and the “jelly” is at the end of the reward track so each character can earn 1

1 Like

But it it’s the same inertia module in all 4 realms as the most unique reward or there’s differences??? Also the Resonators, I have no idea what those are for… faction commando capital carriers??? I found an Azel? Faction Drone BPC in a Director Nemesis drop, but lost the DPS race to a Typhoon Navy Issue… Actually I lost all five Nemesis, contested as Roxk… and I didn0t get if it’s a natural escalation but you need to manually track down squalls with combat probes??? I’ve also been scanning a bit and could not find but a Serpentis Data site..

Its the same, there is only 1 officer istab

Operation Avalon: Salvaging. You think to yourself: “Finally! Something else I can use my Noctis for!” Nope - content denied!!

I seen one this morning.
Daddy Rabbit I think was its name.

So, the Breach control goes for 9240 “jellies”.
Yesterday in Amarr there was an order for 5000 jellies at 150K.
And after someone sold this person all 5000, the orders got back to like 50k.
Whilst on the market you could buy them at 80k… In Jita it was no less then 95K…

Today tho… Amarr prices got high again to 100K a Jelly, and Jita down to 80K a Jelly…
No Breach for sale in Amarr…
But one got sold in Jita for .89B… that’s like 80K a jelly and you don’t make a penny.
Just a market operation.

If I sold for 150K my 5000 jellies in Amarr yesterday I’d’ve got 750K.
Some guy thought Breach control would be worth at least 1.5B in the future…

Like Bastions… untill jellies were around, you could get one for 800K…
When the stock run out… 1.2B now is the average price… And don’t ask me
who got enough stock of those for all Marauders in the game…

I took my Breach and put it on the market for 1.2, because there was a lot of work behind
getting these “jellies”…

I got burn with the Tientzin disruptor. nobody buys it at even 250K.
And I’m losing 100K already… because last time jellies went for 90K-70K

and eventually the market was flooded with Tientzin disruptor nobody cares…
I fear Breach could end the same… and sell for a loss at 500K or even less in the future,
because if the pod nerfs, and nobody feels unsafe anymore…

It should have a bullwark bonus also, to appeal to Freighters.
Those are my thoughts.
Or work like a Bastion for lows also, bumping hull res to 70% when active.

Anyway I could get 1000 Jellies a day, sometime half, and felt time was running out…
Between today and tomorrow the market could crash, as the deathline kicks in…

And I can’t invest 100B for future scalping, but there’s a big opportunity here…

Now, not all Obelisks will immediately want one, they think it’s Ok…
but Breach price will never drop lower than this 0.89B. Maybe 0.8B at rock bottom.
But this stock will last only for five days more at max…

1 Like

Each char can Earn 1000 of the “lower tier” jelly x day, with at least 6-8 hours free…
and these can go 100K each on the market, so 100M.
Or use them to get the Breach control and try to sell it for 2B… now your work is being
paid better… 200Mil for 1000 “jellies” sounds good enough to me.

As usual market disagree with what you imagine your pay… and pay half… 50M for 1000… This way a Breach could cost 500Mil in the future… it’s consumer demand that makes the prices, but some modules low in stock should never be cheap.

Is the Breech Control a 1-time thing (burning out) or is there a timer before being reactivated?

I’m too pissed off to respond right now.
Because it’s on the market and I’m afraid of the UI…
Markt fees and a wrong market Order emptied my Wallet.
Again.
We need that Wallet threshold. It’s ridiculous.

From what I’ve heard it burns out which makes it totally useless.

1 Like

I assume it’s repairable?

I would assume so. But that assumes you survive to get back to a station.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t they just give it a lengthy timeout like an assault damage control?