Awakening from a Long Nap

Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!

Something went horribly wrong with my cryochamber and I’ve been asleep for years.

Last time I was awake I was flying an Orca and mining the heck out of asteroids in high-sec space.

A lot has changed in the world - I’m curious what a poor old school miner like me to do.

Any good corps looking for a faithful workhorse who might be a bit behind the times but willing to learn?

There are, but recruiting in the New Citizens Q&A forum is frowned upon. You may want to ask an ISD to move this post to the recruitment forum.

The game is changing very rapidly for miners. Nobody is sure what CCP is planning to eventually do, so it will not be an easy time for you to come back and highsec mine.

You should probably read up on triglavian rats, NPC FOBs, and diamond rats.

Great news! That was just a terrible nightmare, you’re actually a pirate now. You fly around doing fun things like shooting things that move. Enjoy your new life :smiley:

If you’re looking to knock off some rust, check out Rock Flag and Eagle. Hop on our discord sometime to see if we’re a good fit.

Join UNKSO. We mine moons in HighSec often!

Greetings and welcome back!

A workhorse is never a bad thing to have. We have a small but growing corporation based in high sec that sounds like it would be a great fit for you as you get your sea (space?) legs back. We Are Holding - Come talk with us here. We have a sister corp based in null sov space that is part of a larger alliance available for you to grow into if that ever became a path you’d be interested in as well. We have much to offer corp members, stop by and say hey!

Hey Alehandra,

I read your post, this may fit well so take a look at my recruitment thread as it may be something you want to be part of…

…GM

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.